BREAKING NEWS: CHAT KISSES CHLOE OFFICIAL

Civilians have spotted CHAT NOIR KISSING CHLOE BOURGEOIS!!! Totally out of character for our kitty superhero. Let's see the source!

The video is attached above and the scene in question is around 0.46.

We see a zombie version of Mrs Bustier putting lipstick on, Chloe kissing Chat and Ladybug throwing Chloe into a locker - looks like Bugaboo is getting possessive and aggressive. Nice.

It is quite similiar to the picture I posted before

I bet the akuma is in the lipstick! And look at the costume - it's got a heart shape at the top! Something to do with lifeless stuff, zombies, kisses, love and maybe make-up...

I'll be honest with you: it does look as if Chat, aka Adrien, was the one who kissed Chloe. 

His eyes look a tad yellow, though it could be just me and they do looked shocked - is Chat under Zombizou's spell so that he kissed Chloe? That would make sense why Ladybug hurled Chloe away. As much as she doesn't like Chloe (sorry, @ChloeBourgeois), she is doing her job as superhero and throw some her into a locker in a quick action to protect her. 

Or Chloe is under her influence and kissed a Chat, so that's why he looks so surprised. And Ladybug throws her away to a locker to get her away so she can see the damage. 

Guys, this is HUGE!!!!!! Can't wait form Zombizou to air tomorrow!!!!!!!

Has anyone got any predictions for the new episode? Comment below!

Oh and another thing:

What does this mean?

As much as it bores you to listen to my fangirling on my blog, I am really sorry this issue has come to an end. I need to get back to watching Fairy Tail, Winx Club and finding Season 2 English for Regal Academy - Rose x Hawk forever! This is Alya, reporting live about the dirt on CHAT KISSES CHLOE OFFICIAL. It's confirmed and in the trailer, peeps - see for yourselves and watch the attached video!

Oh, and Marinette, don't even think about it. Same goes for you, Adrien Agreste. Look after my girl, otherwise I'll-