Chapter 41- The Wedding

MIA

It was a glorious day, the sun was shining and the sand beneath my feet was so soft and warm. They were so incredibly lucky to have this at the end of their home,  it was perfect.  I stood at the end of the aisle staring out into the sky blue sea and sky ignoring all the fuss that was being made. 

"Dont pull that down it has to go here like this" 

Kourtney shouted at the wedding planner, she now had pink puffy cheeks and was beginning to be stressed. I took hold of her arm

"Stop stressing you look beautiful, this is your day he going to love you no matter what" 

I pulled the veil over her face and straightened it out behind her. She looked beautiful, I started to cry and she started too. 

"Thank you, for everything Mia I couldn't of done this without you" 

The music started to play

"Ready"

"Ready"

I slowly began to walk up the aisle that was made of stones and white roses, the lanterns were lit at the side of the chairs, there were rose petals on the floor. I made my way up to the top row of seats, scoot in and thats when I notice him. He has a navy suite on with a white shirt and his hair is perfectly combed over to the side. His eyes are sparkling blue and he has a light tanned colour. He's holding a child with long white blonde hair and his eyes and their's are  staring down the aisle. The child's face lit up when they see Kourtney in her princess dress walking up. Then I notice 2 other children standing on chairs that look exactly like him. 

He looks over at me and smiles and gives me a slight nod. I smile back and take my seat on the chair. 

"Kourtney, On this day, I give you my heart, My promise, That I will walk with you, Hand in hand, Wherever our journey leads us, Living, learning, loving, Together, Forever."

He slips a ring onto her finger and smiles at her with so much love and passion. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride"

We began to clap and he picks her up twirls her around kissing every inch of her face. She can't take the smile off her face It was so romantic. They began to walk down the aisle and I followed behind back up the steps to the house. They  converted the garden for dinner, it was simple yet elegant. 

 After noticing a lot more people had arrived for the afters , I found a pretty little bench with a white ribbon around it overlooking the beach

 After noticing a lot more people had arrived for the afters , I found a pretty little bench with a white ribbon around it overlooking the beach. I walked over and sat down giving my feet a rest. The view was quiet breath taking, I could never get bored of it no matter how many times I had seen it.

"I owe you an apology" 

I turned around and Alex was standing there with his hands in his suit pocket