Chapter 13

Alex's POV

I had her, I finally had her. I fell in love with this girl since the day I met her. 

I pulled away from her lips placed my forehead on hers

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that all night" She giggled and leaned in onto me

"Lets get you back, its getting cold"

I took my suite jacket off and wrapped it around her and held her hand as we walked back up to the limo. 

The ride back to the hotel was quite, I just held her in my arms finally. I wasn't going to let her go so easily this time. We stopped outside and I quickly got out to open her door. She slid her way out of the limo and stood in front of me. 

"Thank you Alex for tonight, I really enjoyed it" She kissed my lips and then my cheek and walked into the hotel.

"Louis, home please" I got back in the limo and couldn't believe my luck. I smiled as I looked out the window. 

The drive home was only 10 minutes away.

"Thanks Louis you can go home now" 

I walked up the steps, unlocked the front door and slowly but quietly made my way inside the house.I opened the bedroom door and began removing my suit and leaving it hanging over a chair. I pulled the white covers back and got into the bed turning on my side. 

"Hi baby, your back" 

"Yeah I am it was a late meeting, but I think I got it"

I kissed her on the forehead and she snuggled into my arms.