Chapter 25 - FINAL!!

Taeji's P.O.V

A few days later...

The Kim's came again. But this time, for lunch. Taehyung's eomma told us to visit them instead. But unnie and I, have cooked. I am arranging the chairs that were in the front yard, and sweep away some random leaves that were laying around the floor.

"Taeji~~" - i heard a lady called. I turn around, seeing the Kims. I put away the broom and bow to them with a big smile. I invited them in. I was about to go in the house but someone held my arm.

"Let's sit here for awhile." - Taehyung said. I nod, smiling. We sit on the chair that is in the front yard. They aren't really chairs. They're more to sofas. We sit next to each other.

"What's for lunch?" - he asked. I laughed.

"Just head inside." - i said. I stand up, handing my hand out. He gladly grab them and we walk in the house. Looks like his parents and halabeoji is already at the dining table.

"Where did you guys go? Come and eat." - Appa said. I bring Taehyung to the empty seats. We sit next to each other and dig in.

"Where's Yelin?" - Taehyung asked.

"She went to school." - i said.

"Ah~ what time does she ends?" - he asked.

"In 5 hours time." - i said.

Fast forward...

After the lunch, talkings, and Yelin is home too. Minho is here too. Yelin was so happy to see Taehyung. She's sitting on Taehyung's lap, playing games with Taehyung. While i sit next to appa.

"We have a few things to discuss to you, Mr Lee." - Taehyung's appa said.

"Oh it sounds serious. Haha, go on." - appa said, smiling.

"So Mr Lee, my son really like your daughter. And your daughter like my son too. I'm sure you know that. And i thought of getting them together, a marriage?" - Taehyung's appa said. Appa smiles.

"I know that." - appa said.

"And i like the idea." - he added. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach and I can't hide my smile. IS THIS HAPPENING?!

"But..." - appa said. And it was a long pause.

"But what, Mr Lim?" - Taehyung's appa asked. Appa gave a weird smile.

"I don't think I'd really want them to get married. Even if i like the idea." - appa said. I widened my eyes. Everyone was shocked.

"What? What do you mean, appa?" - i asked. He didn't answer.

Fast forward...

The Kim's left. And I'm fuming mad. "What's with you, appa?" - i asked, frowning.

"Look, i like the idea. I like Taehyung. He loves you, i know. But I don't want to continue with the marriage." - he said.

"But why?" - i asked. He kept quiet.

"Appa! Answer me!" - I exclaimed.