Chapter 15

Taeji's P.O.V

I walk in the convenience store and greeted my colleague. I put my bag, behind the counter, on the small cabinet. I tap in on the machine which it tracks what time you attend to work and leave. I forgot what it's called. I went to the store room and check some stocks.

There's some new things that came. I carry the box, and bring it out of the store room. I arrange the new drinks that i carried earlier. 4 men walks in the store, and a lady. Since my colleague is there, i just continue with arranging. I made small peeks to them. And i saw them roaming around the store, picking out what they wanted.

"Ice creams, chocolates. These one, send to my eomma's house. The kids wants them. And i keep on promising them that I'll buy these for them. Reasons why I'm going to be poor." - the lady said, to one of the guys.

"Ma'am, you're rich. You'll never be poor." - the guy said.

"Psh. Ya, Kwang Dae, grab the basket." - the lady said. One of the guy took the basket and walk to the lady. She grabs it and walk towards me. I was arranging drinks in the fridge.

"You wanna take a drink, miss?" - i asked, with a small smile. Before i asked, she had a little arrogant look. But when i smiled, she smiles too. Aww~ she's pretty.

"Yes." - she said.

"Oh okay. Sorry." - i said, making way for her. I help her with holding onto the fridge's door. She took a lot of milk banana, filling in the basket that she had. Heol. Does she like banana milk that much? Why am i thinking of Jungkook? He likes banana milk. That cute little bunny.

Once she's done, she gave me a smile, and walk towards the counter. I close the fridge, and continue with the other side of the fridge. "Taeji-ya." - i heard my colleague called.

"Yes?" - I answered and went to the counter.

"Help me with putting the drinks in the plastic." - he said. I nod. I grab a big sized plastic bag, as my colleague scans, he multiply to the amount of banana milk that the lady got. I place the banana milk in the plastic bag i had. After I'm done, i hand the bag to the lady. She grabs it and smiles.

I smile back. "Come again, miss." - i said with a bow. She just nods. She turns to the 4 men that were behind her.

"What are you looking at? Bring these!"
- she exclaimed. They quickly grab the plastic bag and run out of the store. The lady turn to me and my colleague, giving us a smile and left. Heol. How can she be that pretty? She's beautiful. Despite her arrogant face when she doesn't smile. Her smile was a sweet one.

Fast forward...

It's soon to midnight, and I'm done with my shift. I bid goodbye to colleague and walk back home. It's just a 10 minutes walk. I had my earpiece plucked in both my ears, listening to Crystal Snow. Dude. This song. Is. Fucking. Lit. It's. So. Good.

I just keep on walking, singing to the song softly. I don't really know the Japanese lyrics so i was just humming. Been trying to learn Japanese but i have no time. After the song ended, it play the next song, Blood Sweat And Tears. I love this song! It's in korean so i was singing confidently.

I felt someone behind me, and pulled my left earpiece away. As i ducked and move away, checking who it was. I was panting badly. "Ah Kim Taehyungg!" - i whined. He laughed.

"Ah i almost got a heart attack." - i said, still panting.

"I'm sorry. I was calling your name. Didn't realise you had earpieces on, so i just pull one of it out." - he explained.

"What are you listening to?" - he asked, putting the left side of the earpiece in his left ear.

"Oh~" - he said, smiling. I just smiled. He pull the other side out and sing his parts of the song. Oh my god. I'm listening to him singing Blood Sweat And Tears, live. With no mic, no other fan, just the both of us. His voice always makes me melt. And his deep voice make me weak.