Chapter 7

Taeji's P.O.V

It's finally the school holidays. I've check on BTS schedules. During my holidays, they don't have any fansigns or events going on. So i can go back to Daegu! I am, in fact, I'm going by tonight. I'm excited to go back home!

Minho is tagging along. Because in Daegu, we live by a few houses away. It's noon and I'm packing my stuffs. Not clothes but more to gifts. I bought a lot of gifts for appa. That's why.

Taehyung? I've yet call him ㅠㅠ that night was a week ago. Ah i feel so bad! But I'm scared too! I know it's his real number but like... I can't seem to speak. He didn't call me either. This is not something i go through everyday. It's just... like an idol just gave his number to a fan. That's just... crazy and heol.

Every night, i suffer from dilemma. To either press the call button or not. Which every night, I didn't. Ah, I'm so stupid. I always tell myself, it's okay, i can call tomorrow. But gosh, the next day, i still can't talk or press the call button. Maybe tonight?

I think Taehyung is upset. Like i have a feeling he is. Because I've yet call him. He won't understand this feeling at all. He won't. Okay. Today. I must. MUST! Remind that yourself. You said Must, Taeji. So you MUST call Taehyung and MUST press the call button and MUST talk to him. MUST. Remind me everyone. Thank you.

Anyways, after I'm done with packing the gifts, i called Minho. After a few rings, he answered. "Eum."

"Eum? Ya. Did i do something wrong?" - i asked. He only answers the call with an 'eum' if he's mad or if i did something wrong. Which i feel like i didn't.

"Nothing. Just upset." - he said.

"Of?"

"Won't get to see Daon." - he said.

"Urgh psh. Get rid of that. Anyways, where are you?" - i asked.

"Going out soon. You?"

"Same. We'll meet at the KTX train station thingy ish." - i said. He hummed. With that, i just end the call. I put on the bag that i filled with the gifts. It's quite heavy. I turn off the lights, and lock my house door. Daegu, here i come!

I went to the ground floor, and walk to the train station. I like near to almost everything, so it's safe and I don't really need to fork out fares. It was a 15 minutes walk from my house to the train station.

Once i got in the train station, i directly went to the booking tickets for the train. For both Minho and I. It's gonna be hours in the train. This is what I don't like about going home. The ride is just too long and boring.

After i got the tickets, i went to a convenience store. I bought ramen and some snacks, to eat in the train. Along with drinks. I pay for them and waited for Ryu Minho. (A/N: i keep on typing Song Minho instead of Ryu. Yes i love Song Minho. Why not. Ehe) I'm eating chocolates while waiting for him. Where the heck is this child? I sit down, patiently waiting for Ryu Minho.

Someone tapped my shoulders. I turn and seeing Minho and Daon. They smiled widely to me. Why the heck is Daon here? I just smile back. "Uh so why are you here?" - i asked Daon.

"Oh. Minho told me to tag along. So yeah." - she explained. I look over to Minho. He winked. Ew. I'm disgusted by him. Not Daon.

"I see. But i only bought tickets for me and Minho. Because Ryu Minho didn't tell me you were tagging along." - i said.

"Oh. Then, Minho, let's buy ticket for me." - Daon said to Minho.

"Okay. Let's go." - he said to Daon. They both left. While i just stayed. I don't mind Minho bringing Daon along. No problem with it. Because i don't care. Because i know, weeks in the future, Minho won't give a damn on Daon.