I WANNA CONTRIBUTE TO THE CHAOS

"she will rise from the ashes of her mistakes like a bird, and become legend."

"When did you even have the time to go to Italy?" Lola asked as she sat on her bed in the Forbes house, her feet hanging from the edge.

"I'm a resourceful man." Klaus replied, he wandered about the excavation site he had set up in search of the sword. Around him compelled men were working, digging and slowly setting out parameters to search in.

Lola hummed in reply and threaded a finger through her hair, she cracked her neck loudly.

"I'm guessing the reason I haven't heard from your sister is because she's back in her box?" Klaus laughed at the bluntness of the girl.

"You know me well."

"I know you better than anyone. Which is also why I know you're not just in Italy for the art. What are you up to, Niklaus?"

Klaus grimaced on the other side as the sun hit his eyes, "I am quite shocked that Stefan hasn't told you, the dream team isn't much of a dream after all, heh?"

Lola got up from the bed and started to pace around the room. "I assume that you threatened him with something that made him not confide in me."

Klaus hummed, "the next question is this, what did I use against him?"

She pressed her feet into the black heels on the floor and got used to her new height for a second, "I'm on my way to find out."

Klaus chuckled, "of course you are. Good luck with this one, flower."

She smiled, "did you know that when I concentrate really hard, I can feel the sun on your skin?"

"Do you mind it?"

"No, the Italian sun is something of itself, isn't it."

He hummed again, in some sort of agreeance, or recognition, Lola wasn't quite sure.

"I'll take you to Italy someday, but for now, I'll keep walking in the sun."

She walked into the Mystic Grill unassuming, since she hadn't found Stefan at the Salvatore or the Gilbert house and he refused to pick up his phone, she thought he might've found a place at the bar.

"Mattie," she said as she threw her phone and keys down on the bar and sat down on one of the stools. "Lolly," he replied with a towel draped over his shoulder, it weirdly reminded Lola of the Greeks and the Romans.

"Have you come to let the vamps force me to get you drinks again?"

Lola cringed at this, embarrassed at her behavior yesterday, "in my defense, I really needed some booze."

"You know we aren't opened yet, right?" Lola nodded at this and looked at her watch, it was just fifteen minutes to eleven.

"Aren't you always open for a friend?" Matt chuckled at this and wiped down the bar with the towel that was just over his shoulder.

"Where's Jer?" Lola asked as Matt left behind the bar and started to take down the chairs from the tabletops, Lola followed him by turning on her chair.

Matt shrugged, "don't know, he should've been here half an hour ago."

"Strange boy, that one." Lola sighed, "I was actually here to ask if you've seen Stefan anywhere." Matt shook his head as he wiped down the tables with a rag, "haven't seen him."

Lola groaned in frustration and put her head in her hands, then she heard the door open and turned her head to face it. Walking in was April Young, the girl who's dad's memorial Lola had left before it had even started. Well, she would have to just forgive her.