HALLELUJAH

"everybody's a saint when they talk about someone else's sins."

"MORNING,"He said as she sat up straight in the bed. She was completely covered in sunlight and it reminded him of the day he first kissed her. How special and intimate it felt. Now they were both unsure over where they stood with each other. If this was going to be 'it'. They really didn't know.

"Good morning," she smiled at him, a dimple formed in her cheek. There were words they still hadn't told each other. Words that meant too much, that carried too much weight. They were uncertain beings, both of them, those words had to be saved until they were 100 percent sure of their places in each other's worlds. She kissed him languidly, let his tongue enter her mouth and let his hands roam her body. This was what they knew best.

Sounds started coming from the room above Damon's, where Stefan slept. Like things falling onto the ground. Lola wanted to pull off Damon, but he kept her tightly secured to him. So she got it more exciting, started to run her fingers through his hair and pulled on the black strands like she knew he liked it. He let go off her lips and let her pull his head backwards, when he moaned, Lola let go and stepped off his lap.

He let himself fall back into the bed, "Rude."

Neither of them cared much for today's funeral, but both of them cared about Elena. They knew that they had to go, even if it was just to support the brown haired girl. Lola tied a pink bathrobe around her body. "What the hell is your brother up to?" Damon's brows rose to extreme heights. Then Lola left the room and started to stroll up the stairs. In Stefan's room she immediately spotted the large brown bag on the floor, he was fishing clothes out of his closet.

"Where are you off to?" Stefan looked up at her like he hadn't heard her talk about coming up here a minute before.

"Camping."

'With who?" Lola asked just as Damon entered the room

"Don't tell me you're taking Elena on a bunny hunting trip." Stefan looked back at his bag and continued stuffing things into it. Lola sat down on the couch in Stefan's room, already prepared for the bickering session that would come out of this. Stefan's room was larger than Damon's, but much less minimalist. Damon barely had any stuff in his bedroom, but Stefan's seemed to be filled to the brim with memories. It made sense, he had always been the brother who hung onto his humanity the most. There were keepsakes, like old globes and books galore. Journals that Stefan had written, some of them were in the library and parlor downstairs, Lola thought he kept the most important ones to himself.

"You're making a big mistake." Damon said as Stefan sighed once more.

"No, I'm not. If I can get Elena used to animal blood right out the gate-"

Damon interrupted, "you're reaching."

But Stefan continued like he hadn't, "-maybe she'll have be able to bypass all the things that we went through." Lola got up from the couch. She had been in the Salvatore house for so long now that she had just as well become an inhabitant of the old building, they didn't even stop talking to see what she was up to.

"Delusional!" Damon said in a sing-songy voice. Lola didn't even know what the conversation was about anymore. All she knew was that she had spotted something from the corner of her eye, something that was so very familiar. It had been giant when she saw it for the first time, but now it looked even bigger. The fabric wasn't a lace, but an ivory colored satin with a long train, laid in with small flowers of lace. It was hanging in a garment bag, only a small piece of the dress sticking out. She let her fingers pass by it, pet over the fabric and smelled a bit of the times. She swore she could still smell her way too heavy perfume on its collar.

Lola awoke from her trance when Damon stabbed a knife into the table.

"She needs human blood, Stefan, from the vein."

Stefan shook his head, "Oh, come on, you know what happens. You name me a vampire who didn't kill at least one person when they were new."

Damon got up from his chair, "you name me one who went on a bunny diet and didn't kill dozens."

Stefan had gotten up now, too. "If she kills someone, she will crumble. How much pain do you think she could take before she shuts off her humanity?"

Damon shrugged, "It happens to the best of us at least once. We get over it, Stefan. A hundred years or so."

Stefan didn't agree, "No, I think I'd like her to skip that part." Damon was a child sometimes, so he started unpacking the bags Stefan had just packed.

While doing so he continued on his rant, "She can't learn to control to bloodlust, if she's never actually experienced the bloodlust."

"What are you doing? Knock it off," Stefan's brows had formed an angry wave. Damon continued to unpack the bag, if it was some kind of point he was trying to make it wasn't working.

"It's a cheat. It's like giving a kid a calculator before they know math."

Only now did stefan feel the need to stop his brother, "I said stop it!" Stefan grabbed Damon's arm, his brother pushed him backwards. Then they were just staring each other down. It was a whole other story for Lola to get involved, she didn't like to do so. They were just brother's who depended on violence a tad too much.

"You guys quite finished?" she asked while the two still stared at each other, she spun the globe on Stefan's desk with one finger. It was quite funny, how easily Lola fit into this relationship again. She had lived with the two for years, had experienced every little fight and every disagreement. Now that they knew they wouldn't permanently hurt each other, violence seemed like the next logical step.

"Woah, what's going on?" Elena stepped into the room. Lola had completely forgotten that she slept here last night. She did have quite a few shots.

"Good morning," she waved at her friend while rolling her eyes at the two men, Elena understood what it meant and replied with a 'good morning' of her own.

"We're just having a little disagreement about the process." Stefan explained, Elena looked at Damon. "You're still not on board with the animal plan."

Stefan stopped his stare down with Damon and went back to packing his brown bag.

"Nope. I say rip off the proverbial band-aid and let it bleed. You're a vampire, Elena. Be a vampire." Lola didn't even know where to begin, but she also knew that her opinion on this matter was hardly desired. They were the vampires, she was just human.

Stefan finished packing and walked over towards Elena, "Ready to go?" Elena nodded and the two started to walk out of the room.

"See you Lols," Elena said as Stefan waved at the girl, Lola waved back.

"Vampires eat people!" Damon yelled just as the two were standing in the doorway. They stopped and looked back at him.

"Its part of the natural food pyramid. Trust me, you're going to be miserable." Stefan left at this, but Elena stood still in the doorway for just a second. Like she was making a choice. Then she followed Stefan.

Lola sighed and stretched out, "this is too much drama for an early morning." Then she dropped her bathrobe and stood there in just a white bra and panties.

"I'm gonna shower, you coming?"

Damon closed his eyes, "you go. I'll be there."

Text to; Stefan Salvatore

You still have my wedding dress.

Text from; Stefan Salvatore

Where else would it be?