inspired by hotaru no haka

Years after their parents died, three sisters struggled for food and safety in the woods. Lost in the shadows and forgotten, the three sisters end up losing weight and now they look like skeletons with flesh, red and purple bruised marks painted on their skin as if it would end up spreading entirely. Indonesia, pity their sisters when they found out they were losing hope from getting food. They decided to live inside a cave.

Philippines: *wakes up smelling food* Ate..nesia?

Malaysia: *wakes up because Philippines woke up but also the smell of food* it smells good and it's coming from in front of us..

Philippines: *walks limping on her way to the source, hand on her stomach and leaning on the wall for support*

Malaysia! *follows behind seeing a faint glow of orange and red*

Philippines: *sees Indonesia*

Indonesia: *crouching facing back boiling something on an old pot and swirling the thing with a stick*

Malaysia: Kak Indonesia, how did you find food? I thought they were all famished.

Indonesia: *smiles* I didn't get food..

Philippines: *eyes wandering further* ate...?

Indonesia: Yes Philippines?

Philippines: *starts tearing up* where's your hand..?

Indonesia: An animal bit it off..

Malaysia: *also tearing up* your... hand's in the pot isn't it..?

Indonesia: *chuckles dryly*

Philippines: ate..*sniffles*

Indonesia: *tears pouring down her face*

Indonesia: I'm sorry...
———————————————

I don't know where I got this idea and I recommend you watch the movie 👌
It sucked I'm sorry.