Yandere simulator minus the bloody parts

Requested by neera_pmz
——————————————

Philippines: *looks at America from a bush*

Philippines: *writes in her notebook/diary*

Dear diary,

Diyos ko po lord, ang pogi ni America kahit marumi siyang kumain nang McBurger. Ang mga mata niya ay sobrang malinaw at ang kanyang balat ay makinis! (Nag-nosebleed na jud ko 🤣🤣) aba, Hindi siya tatapusin kumain ang kanyang burger, bakit nga ba? Aww, pumunta siya sa labas. Ang lungkot. Pero, pwede akong kumuha ang kanyang 'leftovers' para sa aking shrine*

(Oh my lord, America is so handsome despite him eating his burger dirtily. His eyes are so clear and his skin is so supple! (Author's notes heheh) woah, he Idid not finish his burger, why is that? Awww, he's going out. So sad. But, I can get his leftovers for my shrine)

(Love) Mahal,

Philippines.
—————————————

Philippines: *looks at America from the other side so he cant see her)

Philippines: *buksan—I mean, gets her diary and pen)

Philippines: *writes*

Dear diary,

I heard America was really good with gaming, no wonder he wear glasses. I bet he's the best player in the whole world, I hope he notice me when I say I want to be with him forever. Oh my gosh, we just talked a while ago! He asked me where the bathroom is and I was stuttering, my heart was already melting when he smiled at me  and said thanks. I was squealing in my mind and I was so happy. Tomorrow, I'm gonna give him a present.

Love,

Philippines
—————————————

America: alright Philippines, I've seen you watching me all the time with those devious eyes. What's going on? Cut the crap already.

Philippines: *flirty* oh you know~ I just want you to marry me and all that

America: wow you sound just like Belarus.

Philippines: who is she?! Do you like her?!

America: uhmm..no? Okay, that's it philippines you should stop acting like this, you're creeping everyone out

Philippines: tell me you love me

America: I can't—

Philippines: *glares*

America:

Philippines: *continues glaring*

America: I'll give you a kiss in the cheek and you can leave me alone forever Yes?

Philippines: ^^ Okay~!
————————————

I tried