Samyang challenge wih the ASEAN

Philippines: *bangs open door* HEY GUYS!!

Malaysia: *irritated betch* dont do that, you'll break the door.

Philippines: LOOK WHAT I GOT! *picks up something out of nowhere* ITS THE SPICY NOODLES EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT!!

Vietnam: isn't that, like, uhm..3 months ago?

Philippines: IM SORRY OKAY? SIDES, NOW I GOT THIS SHIPPED FROM KOREA FOR FREE FROM SOUTH KOREA!

Indonesia: omaylurd, ples staph shoutin'

Philippines: wanna try it? Got the spiciest one! Loser gets punished *evil smirk*

Timor: I'm up for it!!

BruBru: ..me too..

Laos: since when did you get here?

Brunei: oh I don't know, since when did you care about my presence?

Myanmar: *shoulders the shit out of them* LETS PLAY!

Cambodia: *bitch smacks burma* Nobody does that but me.

Philippines: LETS GO!

Later...

Timor: I can't take anymore of this..*tries to take a bite but passes out after taking a forkful of noodles*

Myanmar: finished *raises an empty bowl of samyang then faints*

Cambodia: *drinks shit ton of milk in the background*

Laos: pretty hot but its not enough for my taste *but passes out anyway*

Brunei: *dead after taking maybe two sips of noodle strands*

Philippines: shit, I think it's in my eye *cries*

Vietnam: *face burning and flicking her wrists like a fan* hoo! That was great, but I could expect it better *literally finishes the whole thing*

Thailand: good job ana~ *manages to smiled despite him already dying*

Meanwhile Indonesia and Malaysia: *took maybe ten bowls of samyang and has taken it to the next level*

Indonesia: *evil grin while eating* face it little sister, Your big sister will win this challenge *drinks—no, chugs the sauce then slammed onto the table and wipes the side of her mouth with the back of her hand*

Malaysia: *ugh, eye roll* we'll see it beloved big sister..*gets the flower thing from her hair and magically turns into a tie but the flower remains and charmingly ties her hair into a ponytail and sparkles literally just popped out of nowhere*

Malaysia and Indonesia: *intensely sips on the noodles without breaking a sweat. Jk, they are literally sweating their own blood out*

Rest of Asean:

Philippines: bet who wins?

Rest of Asean : you're on