3.6

jack's pov

"man, it's good to be back" i sigh into my chair, i was at toast cafe with johnson, sammy, nate and derek. they all bob their head, "good to have you back man, how was it with bella and your family?" sammy asked and i perked up, it made me so happy to hear bella and my family in the same sentence, its everything and everyone i love, wait do i love bella. they all had smiles on their lips when they see me perk up, these guys are my best mates i tell you, they know when i am the happiest and when i am the saddest, these were my bros.

"oh my god it was the best, let me tell you in short, they all got along so well like they have known each other for years and they hadn't caught up in years! bella and my sisters all became best of friends ganging up on me, my parents adore her and its was the best holiday i have ever been on" i ramble on without even noticing i had a smile playing on my lips. johnson gave me a smile of content, "g! i think you have found the one, don't lose her" he advised and i nodded, "my parents said that too, i don't know if it is too soon to tell bella that i love her, because i can feel myself falling more in love with her everyday, there is not one day where i don't go thinking about her, like i have completely moved on from madison, which if you asked me a year ago when we broke up i wouldn't have been able to say, without you all convincing me to go out that night, i would have never met someone like bella, well bella, someone so caring, loving and understanding and someone i put all my trust in and my love in, but i don't know if she feels like that yet" i sigh drinking my coffee.

"buddy, she's head over heels for you! i see the way she looks at you when you talk and you have the same look when she is talking or doing anything for that matter, you two are too blind to know that you both are crazy madly in love with each other" nate explained and my eyes widened, "i have to tell her" i exclaim and everybody laughed, "atta boy" derek mocked and i gave him the finger. i loved catching up on boy time, so much of my time i was with bella, even if she's cramming study in, i would be lying on her bed just waiting for her to finish, it didn't feel awkward.

jackgilinsky: i miss my girl so much, don't overwork that cute little brain of yours

1.8M likes 1,210 comments

bellasparks: i miss you too

fan: aww they are so goals

sammywilk: aww i love you guys

jackj: yes LOVE

skate: ^^^ guys stfu

derekluh: mmmm atta boy

fan1: hahah wat^^^

kelseyambers: screenshots her story wow cute, i want a boy to hype me up like this