2.8

bella's pov

"kels, hurry up! jack keeps texting me to hurry my little ass up" i shout from the front door, he was an impatient little one i tell yah. gilinsky is so needy but it was so cute, he cared so much for me and i am just so happy to have this relationship, a positive happy one. the ones i had with my old best friends, apart from kelsey of course, all became toxic at one point or another, all because of trust issues. "i'm coming, tell g to calm his ass" she exclaimed puffed and we both laughed as we left our apartment. kelsey and i basically spend majority of our free time with the boys, being jack, johnson, sammy, nate and the rest if they were there at the house, we all became close. kelsey and johnson were really hitting it off, like i think soon enough they will be a thing. my date last night was great, josh was super nice and gentlemen like, we went out for dinner and bowling. i think we were having another date soon, he said he will text me. within in minutes we arrived to the jacks house. 

"finally baby, what took you so damn long!" gilinsky exclaimed picking me up in his arms, i rested my head in the crook of his neck as he carried me to the living room couch, where he placed me on his lap. "sorry, kels over here too her sweet time" i explain and he gave her the stink eye, she surrendered her hands in the air, "gilinsky, you need to learn to chill, it's not like she's running from yah possessive ass" she exclaims and johnson and sammy make burn sounds. gilinsky frowned as he played with my hair as i lay on his lap, "i just can't be away from this angel for too long" he pouted down at me, i feel my cheeks flush red, he smiled at my reaction, "for fuck sake you sound like you are her boyfriend" kelsey groaned, she's a little insensitive, but i love her for it. jacks face went all weird for a split second, so did sammy's and johnson's, they were all hiding something. i chose to ignore it but i'm still very confused.

"how was the studio yesterday?" i asked sitting up from his lap, sit in a criss cross position, his eyes lit up with excitement. "it was amazing got two great songs, don't know which one to release first!" he exclaimed excitedly, i smiled in happiness, i've never seen him this excited and happy about something. "pretty please can i hear them" i beg, giving him my best puppy dog face and he thinks for a bit, looks over to johnson and turns back to face me. "ok, but you have to go home get changed into something cute then meet back here in an hour" he quickly spits out, i furrowed my eyebrows. "why? can't you just play me the track?"i ask and he shakes his head as he pushes me to the front door, johnson looked like he was telling kelsey things as she was nodding at his instructions. i became very sus about this whole situation but i still did as i was told, kelsey drove us both back to the apartment and i began to get ready.

i chose to wear this sequinned detailed white dress, it was cute, not too fancy but still cute, i had no idea the occasion, all i asked was to hear them. but jacks weird like that. 

bellasparks: my bestie is weird @jackgilinsky, i asked to listen to the two songs that johnson and him just wrote and he told me to go home and change into something cute? is this cute enough guys?!! xx