2.3

jack's pov

me: babe 

me: pls reply

me: im sorry 

me: i didn't mean that

me: im sorry i got jealous my best friend was being called babe by another guy

read 6:45pm

me: bella 

me: bella

me: right you are at that party

me: well i'll be in your room waiting for u

read 8:00pm

baby bel: don't bother im not coming home tonight, staying at josh's.go home

me: oh 

i've fucked up. i lost one of my best friends, because i was jealous. truth is i didn't want bella as just my best friend. i wanted her to be mine. she made me happy again, after madison and i broke up, i was so down and upset, she made me be happy she made my days better, and now i have fucked it all up, she's mad at me, johnson's mad, sammy's mad and kelsey's mad at me. what i said on twitter was so uncalled for, i could of handled the situation better. 

@jackgilinsky: im sorry, there's nothing i can say to cover up my actions and the words i said on twitter today. i am truly sorry for my rude behaviour, and sorry to the fans who looked up to me, i am sorry. i take full responsibility, again im sorry. jack x

1.2 likes , 405k retweets

@jackj: we all make mistakes, she still loves you 

|

fan: if she was really your best friend she will understand

|

@kelseyamber: we are at this party, come i'll text you the address 

|

@jackgilinsky: thank you kels 

kels: [insert address] 

kels: come before you lose your chance

kels: josh has her wrapped around his finger

me: omw 

me: i can't lose her

i immediately hopped off her bed and sprinted to my car, i had to go get my girl back. it was maybe a 20 minute drive but i had made it, it was a big house, there were so many people, how was i supposed to find her. i entered and it smelt like strong alcohol, i began searching for bella, but to my luck nothing so far, i tried to find kelsey to maybe ask her if she has seen her but i couldn't find her either. i bumped into someone with two cups of strong alcohol, it was now all over my sweatshirt, the guy looked up to me,he had dirty blonde hair and he was muscular, he gave me the look of disgust, "who are you? and what are you doing in my house?" he spat, he was josh, he was the guy that called bella, babe, he's the one that started this. "you are josh right?" i ask smugly, and he nodded, "yes and who are the fuck are you" he rudely exlaimed a small figure made her way next to him, it was bella, she looked stunning, that dress on her, she looked so sexy, she instantly recognised me, she crossed her arms across her chest. "jack?! what are you doing here?" she rudely asked me, ok fine i deserved that. "i came here to get my girl back" i replied sternly shooting josh daggers, she looked even more mad, "i am not your girl, you have wasted your time, go home jack" she spat as she turned her back to walk away from me, not before i grabbed her wrist pulling her back, "no bella, you are drunk and i am taking you home, where is kelsey" i ask looking around the groups of college kids. 

after 20 minutes of carrying a stubborn bella on my shoulders, we found kelsey and she happily followed. i dropped kelsey to her apartment but i brought bella to my house which i share with johnson, sammy and nate. nate was currently back in omaha visiting his family, so it was just sammy and johnson. i nodded to both johnson and sammy, they were my brothers so they soon forgave me after my apology, i brought bella into my room and placed her gently on my bed. i changed her out of her tight dress into my shirt and a pair of my clean boxers. her body was absolutely sexy, it was so hard to resist not doing anything, but i respect her so i just changed her and laid her down. hopefully she won't be so mad when she wakes up tomorrow morning, i took off my shirt and laid down next to her, wrapping my arms around her small waist.

"goodnight gorgeous" i whisper before dozing off into my own sleep.