1.1

bella's pov

I am so ready for tonights girls night out, I have been dying for one of these since forever. college is stressing me out, assignment tasks one after another, I just needed one night of freedom, where I let my hair down. kelsey organised this one because of my constant nagging, she is my best friend, she knows me better than anyone I know, i've known her since we were little toddlers. we were neighbours first then she became my friend, then my best friend, then my sister.

"girl are you ready?! i am honestly so excited to get wasted tonight" kelsey exclaimed loudly as she stands in our apartment only in her undergarments. i roll my eyes as i finish off the finishing touches of my make up. i was dressed in a red singlet type tight short dress with my doc martin boots, I needed a sense of comfortability. i mean if i was planning on dancing all night, need to have comfortable shoe attire.

"i honestly cannot wait to get drunk, let loose and forget about the tons of assignments i have, fuck college" I exclaim running down the apartment stairs, totally forget there was an elevator. kelsey, gia and emma were quick to follow, as we got into our uber. "wow this is the party animal bella we remember from highschool" gia laughed, and i gave her a cute wink. soon enough we arrive to the night club, it was one of the most popular here in LA, almost everyone came to this night club. i show the guard my ID and entered the wide doors into a dark club, with loud music and flickering lights. i quickly made my way to the bar, ordered myself and my girls, 4 vodka shots each to get us started. i sculled them down in a second, i feel the buzz, i dragged kelsey with me to the dance floor.

gia was with emma somewhere in the club, this usually happen, kelsey and i would get pissed and dance amongst the crowd and gia and emma, remained at the table.it was like this for hours, drink after drink, i was becoming more and more drunk. kelsey was dancing with some guys, never seen him ever. i was here on my own dancing like a drunk person or as well as a a sobering drunk person can. even with my blurry vision i see a really cute, i mean super hot guy approach me, he had dark almost black hair, he was tall, looked muscular, i can't really tell i am that drunk. he gave me a friendly smile, "hey i'm jack" he introduced himself, i look up to him, "hey jack, i'm bella" i sheepishly reply.

"why are you here all alone?" he asked leaning his elbow on the neighbouring table, "well you see i'm not, kelsey is dancing with a super hot blonde dude over there" i explain pointing over there, he turns to face kelsey and mystery blondie, i continue to ramble, "and i lost my two other friends gia and emma, they are not as wild as kelsey and i" I giggle. he chuckled, "you don't seem look like you are having fun" I pouted, he gave me a small smile, "what makes you say that?" he questions coming closer to me, "you are not drunk?" I whisper. "must i be drunk to have fun?" he raised his brows, i just offended him, i nervously shake my head and he laughed. "nah i'm playing with yah, i was kinda dragged by my mates" he explained, i furrowed my brows, "why were you dragged? are you not the party type of guy" i question. i honestly don't understand why he said it like he didn't wanna come out, this was the best club in town, so many hot guys and girls. "you are so cute, nah i usually am but i'm just going through a break up and would rather be at home watching netflix" he explained and he scratched the back of his neck, "oh, i'm sorry to hear that, i'm not saying that to be nice and shit like everyone does when they meet a stranger, but for real i know what it feels like, i just got out a relationship maybe 6 months ago" i say as i rub my palm against his bicep and his eyes travel down to where my hands were feeling. i cough out of awkwardness, "well, i'm some what sober now, better get my friends and i an uber" i say taking my phone out of my purse, he nodded, "yeh uh, it was nice meeting you and thank you for understanding you know my situation" he awkwardly mumbled. i gave him a final glance before heading towards the girls, not before i felt someone grab hold of my wrist, "sorry bella, would it be cool if i grab your number? so maybe we could do this some more in the future" he asked with pleading eyes, and my cheeks flushed red, i took his phone and entered my number. "call me" i say as i rush off to my girl besties back to mine and kelsey's apartment.

i didn't know the guy i had met tonight, but i felt like everyone in the club was staring at us when we were talking. was i supposed to know him, or who he was? but i know that he was a really nice guy and wanted to know him more.