3.1

bella's pov

jack has been so good to me, but he has always been good to me. he was the best boyfriend i could ever ask for, he made me happy. i stare at him as he slept calmly, the way his breaths were calm, how he looked so peaceful when he slept, i run my fingers through his hair, his body moved at my touch. his eyes opened slowly, he smiled at the sight of me, "are you watching me sleep?" he teases as he sat up kissing my lips, i blush, "maybe" i whisper kissing him back. he laughed, "it's ok i do it all the time" as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close to him. i moved closer into his embrace.

johnson barged through the door, "hey guys, we wanted to go out today to the mall or something, wanna join us? by us i mean kelsey, stassie, sam and i" he asked, we both turn to face him, he was on his phone typing something, "uh yeah sure!" i reply, and jack moaned, he hated shopping, i laugh, "and next time j, knock before you enter, you never know what you could of walked into" i tease, i see johnson gag, jack just laughed with me kissing my neck, "oh my god, i'm out! just hurry up!" he called as he closes jack's room door.

"you love teasing j, don't you?" he mumbles in my neck, i look down at him as i straddle my boyfriend, "i mean i was being a nice friend, we could of been doing god knows what, we wouldn't want johnson to be scarred now do we?" i teasingly replied, "oh baby, how i would love to do what you are implying, but we have to get ready for the shopping trip you just agreed to" he murmured into my neck as he kisses it. and i got up and checked my phone before i left the room to get ready for the day.

jack j snaps

"they were busy this morning"

"oh my god that fucker!" i shouted, obviously i was joking but that little devil, jack looked up from his own phone, "what?! what happened baby" he asked worried, i looked at him and smirked, "i am so getting johnson back" and he laughed and rolled his eyes, he knew johnson and i had this ongoing banter prank war. with that done and said i got out of jacks bed and moved to his wardrobe trying to find a shirt of his i could wear as a dress sorta situation, i found one i liked and moved to the bathroom as jack chooses his own.