2.6

jack's pov

this is what i mean by lose my chance, bella is out on a date with another guy that is not me. i can never know how long this relationship will last anyway, it could last days, months or even years, it scares me to think i have lost my chance and i will never get a chance. i groan into the couch pillow, the movie had ended hours ago and it was a great movie, but nothing diverted my mind from the fact bella was out on a date with another guy. the guys turn their heads to look at me, "gilinsky you ok?" cam asked and i shrugged, they sensed it had to do with bella, no matter how many times we tell them we are just best friends, they see right through me and know that on my end it was more than just best friends. 

"g, if you want the girl, you need to get the girl" sammy tried to be motivational, i smiled as a thanks but i still managed to see the downer to his words, i can't get the girl, the girls already been taken by a college douche. "ok jack, snap out of it, we get it you like bella more than just a friend, and we as your best friends are going to help you get her" johnson exclaimed, and i turned to him with a curious look, "and how are you going to do that? she's happy with josh and there is nothing more in this world than i want is to see bella happy" i explain sighing. "technically you won't be getting her per say, well not just yet, why don't you write a song, we will record it in the studio and you can sing it to her and then maybe she might get the hint" he explains, i think for a moment, it could work, but bella is hella oblivious to these kind of gestures. "i guess, that sounds good but we all know bella, she's oblivious" i say, and they all smiled, "you know her too well, but i think she will see, if not then you just have to do something to make it more obvious to her of what you want" explained hayes, "for a 14 year old kid, you are pretty smart" i tease. "well let's get to the studio johnson" i exclaim, and johnson's eyes widened, "wait you mean right now? its like 11 at night" he exclaims in shock, "yep, who cares, i need to get my girl" i shouted.

jack's snaps

"johnson and i are on our way to the studio, had a great inspiration to write this new single"

i was so hyped to get back into the studio after a while, not having any inspiration to write songs. but i think i had the perfect idea for the lyrics and i cannot wait for this song to be released, but also could not wait to sing this to my baby, pre release, in hope she knows its about her.

"johnson, i've got a beat i like and i think some lyrics" i say excitedly and he nodded, being my best friend i know he supports my mission to get the girl, and i love him so much, he was like my brother i never had. 

we had been at the studio for over a three hour period, it was currently 3 am in the morning and both johnson and i were knackered but we manage to write two songs. we just had to record it and then finalise details, we've never written two songs in such a short time, but i guess i could say was overly inspired by my baby. i just hope this works and hopefully this will work. we packed up the studio and headed to the car, for our drive back home, luckily it wasn't a long drive. i immediately hit the hay, not before i texted her,

me: hey how was ur date? 

obviously not waiting on a reply, since it was late 3 am and she would be sleeping by now, i put my phone on my side table and dozed off into sleep.