Chapter One

OK GUYS SO MY FIRST BEGINNING CHAPTERS SUCK I KNOW BUT BARE WITH ME PLS

also Disclaimer: angel is a hoe p much lmao but i do plan to edit this book a lot more so it's better :))

{Angels P.O.V.}

I woke up in my room. Well, I don't even know if it's considered a room, seeing how little it was.

I tried not to make myself very comfy in any home that I'm in, even one such as nice as this one. Mainly considering I'm going to be leaving soon anyways.

I looked at the phone that she got me, my foster mom, that is, so she could keep tabs. I saw that I got a text from her, saying to come down when I wake. So, I got up and went downstairs.

"Hey, so, I bought you something last night." she spoke to me.

"Alright, what is it?" i asked, sitting on the counter.

"It's a diary. I know you like to write, so I got you one. It's not much, but I figured you needed something so it could make you feel like home."

"Thanks," I started. "I'm just gonna hang in my room today, but thanks anyways."

I ran upstairs, feeling the need to write in the new diary. I had an ache for it. So I grabbed a pen, and wrote.

Dear Diary,
I'm Angel. I don't have a last name, and I probably won't ever have one.
I'm 16 years old. I have hair that's half red and half black. I did that based on my favorite singer from New Years Day, Ash Costello. I'm currently living in a foster home, and have been ever since I was a baby, well technically.

New Years Day and Motionless In White is having a concert where I'm currently living! I'm going to try and talk my foster mom into letting me go, considering they are my favorite band, and they are my inspirations. I hope she says yes. Anyways, I gotta go, I'll get back to you soon!

I finished writing in my diary, and went to take a shower. I turned on my music, which was obviously New Years Day.  I mean, who are we kidding, aren't they the best band ever?

x

When I got done, I put on my NYD shirt and my half black half red pants, and put my Vans on and curled my hair. After that, I put on my makeup and started making my way downstairs. Right now, I'm going to start asking if I can go to the concert.

I walked downstairs and kept my hopes down, because I figured she would say no. So I walked into the kitchen and found her putting some groceries up.

I walked over to her and sat on the counter.

"So, Amy. I have a question." I started, lifting myself into her granite counter.

"Yes, Angel?" She asked, flipping back her blonde hair.

"Okay. So my favorite bands are having a concert tonight, and I was wondering if I could please go?" I said raising my hands in a praying motion.

"Your favorite bands, huh?" She answered raising her eyebrow.

"Yes! Look!" I showed her Ash Costello with her hair then pointing to mine. "It would make me so happy to see them! Plus they have a song called Angel Eyes, and I found it so cool cause my names Angel!"

"Oh wow..." She stood there, pondering for a moment. "You know what, sure. Why not? You can go. But somebody needs to go with you. Invite somebody, and I'll drive you to the venue."

"Oh my god, thank you Amy!" I said hugging her. I grabbed my phone and invited my new friend at the new school that I'm going to. Ally.

"Hey Angel! What's up?"

"Hey Ally. So New Years Day and Motionless In White are having a concert. Wanna go?"

"Yes! Of course!"

"We'll be there soon to pick you up!"  I yelled in excitement.

"Kay!"

I got off the phone and told Amy that Ally was going with us. So I got ready and we were on our way to pick up Ally. After that, we were heading to the Venue. In the car we were listening to New Years Day album, Victim to Villain. My favorite album by them. Not to mention, one of there most well known ones.

Not long after that we arrived to the venue. Amy gave me the money for a ticket and a backstage pass. So I get to see them live and meet them! I guess you can say that this will be the best day of my life.