"Are they always like this? It wasn't this bad in New York that one time." I looked around at all of paparazzi crowding the entire vehicle and road.

"Well here they know that this is a hospital and to see you and I together with you hurt, they thrive off of this to make me look bad." He looked out the window as Bill got in the car.

"That's sick. So basically they snap pictures of us coming out together and make up this huge lie and say that whatever happened to me was your fault?" My face twisted in disgust.

"Basically. It's madness, I just don't get what sort of vendetta they have against me." Michael angrily said.

"Just because your a famous celebrity does not give them the right to talk trash about you. There are other celebrities out there that don't get trashed, it just doesn't make sense." Michael removed his sunglasses and looked ahead.

"I know it doesn't which makes me upset. I don't listen to it, but it makes my fans or close ones start to believe it and hate on me for it." He leaned back in his seat and grabbed my hand.

"Well I'm proud of you for not listening to it, but whoever believe those things is truly insane. They don't see how great of a person you really are which angers me more than it probably does you." I was frustrated about this whole situation because they're trashing such an innocent person without even caring."

"Just don't worry about it. You get used to it." Michael brushed it off.

"No because I'm going to go out there and break every one of those cameras and sue the tabloid companies that print this crap!" Michael started to giggle softly.

"What?" I asked as he looked at me with an amused look.

"No it's just when you tell me not to worry about beating someone up for you, I listen. But when I tell you to not worry about all of this, you threaten to go out there and beat everyone up yourself. It's just funny." He said as he continued giggling.

"Well I'm going to keep that promise. So hush up and let me have my moment of evilness. Michael laughed at me which turned into everyone in the car to start laughing.

...

"I thought you weren't taking me to the airport? I asked Michael.

"Oh trust me, you're not going back to New York without me going with you." I was morally confused at what he was talking about.

"So where are we going?" Michael out his sunglasses on his face as he got out of the car and came to my side to help me out.

"I have two more concerts I have to do in Australia. I want you to come with me that way I can protect you." I gave his hand a squeeze as he helped me out of the car.

"Mike!" Someone called out to him. A short round man rushed over as he gave Michael a welcoming hug.

"Good to see you too Frank. I want to introduce you to the most amazing person I was so blessed to have met, Frank this is Anna. Anna this is my manager Frank DiLeo." Michael's manager turned to me as he looked me over.

"I wish we could've met on better circumstances but it is a pleasure to meet you. Michael has talked non-stop about you so I fed as if I've known you for a while." I smiled at his words as I looked towards Michael who blushing madly.

"Well kids better get on the plane, we'll be talking off soon." Frank waved to us as Michael grabbed my bags.

"Ready?" I smiled at him as he grabbed my hand.

"I'm a little nervous Michael." I looked down at the ground as we walked to the plane.

"Don't be, everyone is going to love you. I only hired people who have a sense of humor and have a genuine personality, no one else so I'm 100% sure that no one will hurt to you and if someone tries to then they'll have me to deal with. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you ever again." I moved Michael's hand to my shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me. Michael helped me onto the plane as he set my stuff down, along with the luggage of his that Bill brought up beforehand.

"Just take a seat wherever you like." I walked down the aisle and took a seat near the back where no one was around. Michael put our things away and found a seat in front me.

"There you are!" I chuckled as he took a seat.

"Here I am!" I mocked his entrance.

"I know you don't want me asking, but how are you feeling right now?" I sighed as my head started throbbing.

"I'm just have a headache right now." I rubbed the sides of my head as the pain started to worsen.

"Do you want to lay down? There's a couch in the back that folds out." He offered.

"Thanks." Michael helped me up as he told Frank that we'd be in the back.

"Here's some blankets that you can put over you." I took the blankets from Michael's hands as he unfolded the pull out.

"Just lay down and I'll put these on you." I did as he said and laid my head down but before he put the blankets on, I started to feel sick again and ran for the bathroom that was in the back.

"Anna!" Michael rushed after me as I fell to my knees and put my head in front of the toilet as I started to vomit. I felt Michael's hands pull my hair back to prevent it from getting into the puke.

"I thought you had gotten over the vomiting?" I was confused just as he was, I hadn't felt sick on my stomach in days which was weird.

"I-I...don't know...either." As I finished, Michael helped me up and brought me back to the bed.

"Just lay there, I'll get you some water to drink." He rubbed my forehead before leaving. I could hear him talking to Frank and explaining what was going on.

"Here you go." Michael lifted my head up and helped me drink out of the cup he was holding.

"Can you just lay with me? Just until I fall asleep." I felt as if I was asking too much of him and I could only feel guilty for all of this.

"Of course I will." He walked around to the other side and slid under the covers next to me. I slid over towards him as I laid close to him.

"I'll be right here." I nodded my head as the headache grew worse. I moaned in pain while rubbing my head.

"Anything I can do? Just name it and I'll grant it." I felt bad for all of this, he should be enjoying life and not being in sorrow.

"No, I'm okay. I'm just going to close my eyes for a bit." I said to him.

"That's will be the best thing for you right now." He caressed the side of my head as I started to close my eyes. I hope things start to get better, I want my life back.