Bellatrixia: IV (End)

Start from the beginning

"You'll be shooting for the whole day."

"It's fine. I'm just glad the schedule worked out for me." She bit her lip and pondered for her next request, "Unnie, will you be able to fetch me some supplements before the shoot started. I forgot to bring my stash. I don't think I'll be able to eat a lot during breaks as well."

"Sure. I'll go check the nearest mart or maybe a hotel staff knows where we can buy one. Just don't overwork yourself okay? At least eat something for breakfast."

Joohyun kept on nodding, "Ne. I got it. Thanks unnie."

"Oh by the way Joohyun, Taehyung told me that if you can review the pegs for the shoot he'll be waiting at the suite room."

"Ne. I'll go there before breaksfast. Thanks again unnie."

Her manager waved at her and closed the door. Joohyun then immediately got a towel and went to the bathroom.

After taking a shower and putting on the most comfortable clothing from her luggage she went to the suite room. She found the door ajar and so she went inside after softly knocking twice which both received no response. When she entered the threshold, she saw Taehyung hunched over the small table in front of the sofa with papers laid out in front of him.

"Hey."

Taehyung jolted and placed a hand on his heart. Surprised to hear another voice inside of him in the room. A woman's voice at that.

"You scared me!"

Joohyun laughed at his face. "That was unintentional. But you should have seen your face." Joohyun then cleared her throat, going back to the professional side of her, "Manager-nim told me that we will review the pegs for my shoot."

"Ah. That. Yes." Taehyung now had a far away look in his face which confused Joohyun. He was the one who had the idea why is he acting strange now.

"I mean, yes. Here's the pegs for your shoot. Although I have sent it to you already. And I'm quite sure you have reviewed it yourself. What are your thoughts about it?"

Taehyung then walked towards the fridge and got something from it while Joohyun sat on the couch in front of the table.

"I thought it was all lovely. It'll be more beautiful with the lagoon shoot."

"Yeah. It'll be." Joohyun then looked up at Taehyung her eyebrows scrunched, not knowing why Taehyung seems out of it.

"Ah. And here. I got you pumpkin juice, you bloat a lot in the morning and I know you don't really like to eat before the shoot, so I bought this for you."

Joohyun eyed him.

What is he being so nervous for? Is this really why he asked her to be here?

But she can't help but feel elated despite herself. So she gladly got the sachet of pumpkin juice and tore at the side before fully consuming it.

"Thanks Tae."

"No problem."

He walked towards her and proceeded to sit beside her on the couch.