Bellatrixia: IV (End)

The next morning started off on the wrong side of the bed for Joohyun. There were a lot of reasons why she did so, but she was all too aware of the main reason she was in a sourly mood:  Kim Taehyung.

She never had any qualms of meeting him again, that was when they would usually meet briefly in events where they were both invited. Other than that, both have kept their distance from one another, not because they hated each other - no, they are far from that - but because the cause of the break up was to discover oneself as a separate being from the other.

Maybe it was because they were too young and unsure of a lot of things or it was probably because they both felt insecure of their place in each other's life - regardless it was a mutual agreement to end the relationship.

Break ups that ended because one wanted to find themselves probably has the implied thought: "Will you still be there when I have finally found myself?"

For Joohyun and Taehyung the feelings remained and yet they have forgotten. They remembered how they felt, but they have forgotten how they came to be.

They were so sure of their answers now, that they are forced into not doing anything because they're afraid to lose that person again.

That certainty left them stationary.

And both are now stuck on an impasse of how and when to start again.

With a huff Joohyun decided to move and started to stretch to get ready for the day. She got her Bluetooth speaker and started to choose songs and created a playlist. Then from her luggage she pulled out a purple yoga mat and laid on it while staring at the hotel ceiling.

About three songs have passed already and when the fourth one played with 'Can't Feel my Face by The Weekend' a knock was heard and the muffled voice of her manager reached her ears. She immediately paused the music and answered with,

"Ne? 잠깐만." Yes? Wait a second.

She immediately ran to the door and opened it halfway revealing her female manager who handed her the schedule for the day of the shoot.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. I just wanted to sweat a bit and then take a shower." Joohyun then peeked at the paper given to her.

♤♡◇♧

8:00 - Breakfast Buffet @ the hotel restaurant

9:00 - 10:00 - Fitting and styling, hair and make up

10:00

Group 1 ( Group shoot): Joohyun, Ailee, Moonbyul, Seulgi

Group 2 (Behind the scenes/interview): IU, Yeri, Lee Hi, Su-Hyun

Group 3 (Group Shots): Wendy, Joy, Solar, Amber

12:00 Break

1:30- 2:30 Fitting styling, Hair and Make up

3:00 (solo) Joohyun Lagoon shoot

5:00 (Group) Everyone - Sunset shoot

♤♡◇♧