Chapter 24: From Liam To Niall

Začít od začátku

I was losing hope and I really don't know what to do. I have to see Niall and I would even consider holding a spoon if that's what it takes.

Desperate times call for desperate measure.

"I'm here to collect a debt." I said menacingly.

"A debt you say?" Somehow, there was sassiness in his voice like Louis does when someone insults him.

"Yes." My voice was on the verge on breaking, hoping he wouldn't notice that.

"And what does this debt entitled?"

"It's called Michelle." I heard him gulped on the other line. Finally, my plan is on motion and I think it's working.

Michelle was the hottest girl in our high school and Jeremy was literally obsessed about her. As charming as I was, I was able to score for Jeremy to take Michelle out. They went a couple of times but he got tired of Michelle's rotten personality.

"Damn it, Liam! I was hoping you'd forget about that."

"How could I forget? After what you said when I told you Michelle finally agreed to go out with you." I laugh hysterically on the phone, which made Jeremy really upset.

"Yeah, yeah..." His annoyed voice came back. "What do you want me to do now?" He continued.

I did a little goofy dance here in my dark-lit room when Jeremy finally agrees to my Niall rescue mission.

"I just want you to drive me to Holyhead."

He shrieked. "Liam, that's a five-hour drive!"

"But you're my best friend. And best friends should always help each other out." I said with a very melodramatic tone. I even faked a sob.

"Ugh! I can't believe you used that best friend line again." He grunted. I could practically see him rolling his eyes out by the sound of his voice. "You're not gonna use that line ever again to me."

"Yes!" I tightened my biceps, clenching my fist and motioned my right arm backwards to indicate that I am so thrilled that the rescue mission is going according to the plan. And hopefully time will be on my side.

"Okay fine! I'll meet you at your house in twenty minutes."

"Sure." I hang up the phone and quickly hopped in the shower.

While I was at the shower, I couldn't help myself think of Niall. I wonder what he's doing right now. Did he eat already? Is he feeling okay? Was he ever thinking about me? I want to ask him why he left so suddenly. It couldn't be possibly because of the ripping shirt debacle. I know he forgave me already but something is killing Niall inside that made him left and I will dig in to find the truth.

As I stepped out of the tub, I moved quickly from brushing my teeth to styling my hair. I put a little mouse to give a little shine of my brown hair. After that, I put in a red and green colored plaid shirt and jeans. With that, I rushed going downstairs and as I was about to pass the kitchen, I saw Louis on the sink.

What is he doing?

"Louis, what the heck?" I squinted my eyes.

Louis turned around and I wasn't expecting him wearing an apron and doing the dishes.

"Oh hey, Liam." He smiled back. Both of his hands were covered with yellow latex gloves.

"What are you doing?" I asked suspiciously. "Does Harry know you're here in the kitchen?"

Let me tell you one thing, never ever make a single mess in the kitchen because if you do, you'll see the end of the world initiated by a boy named Harry Styles.