•52•

Jungkook's p.o.v.

I finihsed drying off my hair and got changed. Today was the day that Soojung was supposed to come over.

She should be here soon, it's around the time I told her to be here. As if on cue, the doorbell rang and I went downstairs to open the door. I invited her inside and she sat at the counter, the same packet she had the other day in her hands. I picked it up and looked through it again.

"This project doesn't look that hard." I looked up at her and she shook her head. "No. After I read through what we have to do, it actually looks really simple."

I nodded in agreement and opened the fridge. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked and looked back at her. She said no so I grabbed a bottle of water for myself and sat down in the chair next to her.

We started on the project and got a lot of it done. I was surprised that we'd almost finished it on the first day.

"That was a lot." I leaned forward in the chair and looked at everything we'd just done.

"So.." It was quiet now. We'd been talking and joking for the past few hours, I didn't like how silent it'd just become. "How've you been?" This was all I could think of to make conversation. She shrugged. "Okay I guess. Everything kind of just went back to exactly how it was before we'd started talking again."

"Yeah.." It was true. Most things were the same. "Almost everything."

She looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

I shook my head. We'd been having fun earlier, I didn't want to ruin that by talking about my problems.

"It's nothing." I shook my head trying to get her to believe me and change the subject. She raised an eyebrow and I knew I failed. "Jungkook," she started. "How long have I known how you?"

"10 years." I replied and she let out a small laugh.

"You didn't have to answer that. It was supposed to be a rhetorical question." She looked at me seriously again, going back to what we were just talking about. "What's wrong?"

I gave up. If she really wanted to know this bad, I'd tell her. It wasn't my fault if she had some kind of drama with Y/N. I didn't want to talk about but she kept telling me to. If she got upset that it was over Y/N, that wasn't my problem.

"I just haven't been talking to Y/N." I sighed. "Why?" Soojung asked.

"We got in a fight and I just walked out. I want to talk to her again, but I know that we'll just start fighting again." I said.

"Is this because she's started to become close to Jisung?" I looked at her. How did she know about that? She must've noticed my confusion because she kept going. "I've seen them walking around together and talking."

Just perfect. They've grown even closer since the last time I talked to Y/N.

"You should just try talking to her." I looked at Soojung in surprise and she shrugged.

Soojung and I talked for a while. I would've thought it would've been horrible to see her again. I figured, if I ever had to talk to her again, that I would've been trying to get it over with as quick as possible. But we sat here talking as if nothing had ever happened between us.

Y/N's p.o.v.

It was already late. Eunjun has fallen asleep on the couch. Jisung and I were sitting on the floor talking.

"So, how are you're other friends? I just realized you never mention anything about them." I shrugged. What really was there to tell? "They're fun. They're like a family to me." He nodded. "I've never actually met any of them before."

I smiled. "Maybe you'll get to one day." I know they don't like him, but if they got to know him they'd realize he's not the bad personality everyone makes him sound like.

He looked over at Eunjun sleeping on the couch and laughed. "She falls asleep everywhere." I laughed. "Sounds like one of my friends."

We talked for another hour or two. It was past two in the morning and I yawned. "You tired yet?" He smirked and I nodded. "I should probably go home."

"This late? You can just stay here like Eunjun." He motioned at her sleeping figure on the couch. "Where would I sleep?" She took up most of the couch.

"You can sleep in my bed." My eyes widened and he started laughing. "That's not what I meant." He said between laughs and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll sleep in the guest room." He said once he stopped laughing.

"I can sleep in the guest room." I said. "You should get your own bed." He shook his head and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards a room in the house. He pulled me inside and sat me down on the bed. "You'll sleep here. Don't fight me about it." I sighed. There wasn't any point trying to change his mind. At least I didn't have to find a ride to get home at this time.

"Thank you." I thanked him and he nodded at me. "You can spend the night over here whenever you want." He winked and I laughed. There's clothes over there if you want to change."

I nodded and looked up at him. He was already looking at me and we made eye contact.

He leaned down next to me. "Goodnight." He said.

Then he kissed me and left the room.