•49•

"I'm sorry." I said and backed up, widening the space between the two of us.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, a confused look still on his face.

"I honestly don't know." I looked around, avoiding his eyes. "Jin and Yoongi told me they were going to take me somewhere and then dropped me off here. They told me they'd come in behind me but then they drove off and ditched me here." I pressed my lips together.

"I'm sorry. I should just leave." I turned around and started walking away when he grabbed my arm. I spun around.

"Y/N-" He started to say something but got cut off. I heard someone say his name and he turned to look behind him. He quickly faced back towards me and let go of my arm. "Nevermind." He said. "I've got to go, I'll try and come by your house later."

He gave me an apologetic smile and closed the door, leaving me standing there like an idiot on his doorstep. I turned around and started texting Yoongi.

Y/N
You two better come fucking pick me up right now.

Yoongi
Why?

Y/N
You two fucking ditched me here. Do you expect me to sit here and do nothing on this porch for fucking hours?

Yoongi
What do you mean? Knock on the door and talk to Jungkook.

Y/N
Bitch I tried that already.

Yoongi
He's not home?

Y/N
He's definitely home. He opened it and I apologized and turned to leave and he grabbed my arm to stop me. Then he said he had to go and closed the door on me.

Yoongi
The fuck

Y/N
So can you two come pick me up now or not?

Yoongi
We're on our way be patient.

Y/N
I'm going to rip off both of your heads when I get in that car.

Yoongi
I'm rethinking picking you up.

Y/N
Just fucking get here already.

I climbed into the back of the car and Jin smiled at me in the rearview mirror. "Welcome back." I rolled my eyes. "Thanks dickhead." Yoongi laughed and I looked out the window. We drove in silence and then Jin pulled up to my house and I got out. I went inside and closed the door behind me, sighing.

My thoughts went over to when I was at Jungkook's house. Who was talking to him?

I dragged myself up the stairs to my room and closed the door. I made my way to the bathroom and took a shower.

I changed into a hoodie and shorts and finally laid down on my bed. I grabbed the remote and started watching TV. I got distracted and started scrolling through my phone.

I was tired but still didn't want to go to sleep. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

Jungkook's p.o.v.

I closed the door in front of me and sighed.

I'd been wanting to talk to Y/N. That's why I stopped her. I didn't want to close the door on her. But I did. It was better if I did. She didn't need to be dealing with me, especially right now.

I missed her.

I've always missed her when we wouldn't talk. My life isn't the same without Y/N in it. Lately though, I've just been pushing her away.

I took a deep breath and turned around. I wanted to open the door and run outside and tell Y/N not to leave. But I couldn't do that. I closed my eyes for a few seconds. I took another breath and opened them, walking through the house. I kept fighting my will to turn around and run after her. I walked around the corner towards the room.

"Ok, what were you saying?" I entered the room, Soojung leaning against the desk.