•24•

After a few seconds, Soojung pulled back and looked at me in shock.

"Jungkook.." She stared at me.

"DATE ME" I blurted out before I even processed what I was saying.

She laughed. "Ok." She giggled and kissed me again before pulling me up to sit by her on the couch.

She turned on the TV and flipped to a different channel until she saw something she liked and put down the remote. I recognized the show. It was Y/N's favorite drama. Soojung put her head on my shoulder and we sat in a comfortable silence.

My phone rang on the coffee table. I really need to learn how to put that thing on silent. I picked it up and look at the time.

"It's late. I should go." I said and she nodded and kissed me on the cheek before I answered the phone . I waved bye to her and closed the front door behind me before putting it to my ear.

"Jungkook?" I heard Taehyung's voice.

"Yeah, do you need something?" I asked as I started my car.

"We're all at Y/N and Hoseok's house. You should come over." He said and I heard people start yelling in the background.

"I thought Y/N and Jin were just going to watch movies." Taehyung told the others to stop yelling. "They were but they got bored and invited everyone over." He said. "So are you coming or not?"

"I'm on my way." I hung up the phone. My hand was starting to hurt from punching Mark.

I walked into the couch and saw everyone in the living room. Y/N, Jin, Yoongi, and Jimin were talking to each other. Namjoon and Hoseok were playing a game and Taehyung was watching them while yelling.

"I WANT A REMATCH!" Hoseok yelled and Namjoon put the controller down and stood up. "No. I'm done. I've already played 5 rematches." He walked over to me."

"Taehyung, get your ass over here and play." Hoseok threw the controller at the boy and I laughed.

"Where've you been?" Namjoon asked.

"I was with Soojung." I looked over at Y/N and Jin. They'd been together a lot recently.

"What happened." Namjoon's eye lit up and he looked at me like a 5 year old.

"We went out to dinner." I said. "What else?" Namjoon gave me a bored look.

"We're dating." I told him calmly, hoping he wouldn't make it a big deal.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" He yelled and I jumped, not expecting that.

Everyone else in the room looked at us and Hoseok paused the game.

"What happened?" Yoongi and Jimin got up and made their way over to us, Taehyung and Hoseok following.

"He's dating Soojung!" Namjoon yelled and the boys started cheering.