•25•

I didn't hear that right.

Jungkook was dating Soojung?

That couldn't be true. When did that happen?

Jin's shook his head when he heard this. "I don't get why any of them are friends with her in the first place. Now Jungkook's dating her?" He scoffed next to me.

I didn't know what to say. I definitely agreed with Jin, though.

I groaned. Did this mean she was going to become of a part of our lives? "I wish she'd just disappear for our lives again." Jin said as if he could read my thoughts.

I nodded in agreement and turned my head to see the rest of the boys separating after their mini celebration. I rolled my eyes thinking about how they'd just acted as if Jungkook won a medal or something.

Jimin started waking back towards us and Yoongi stayed talking with Jungkook while the others went back to their game.

There was something odd about Jungkook. It was as if his smile didn't completely reach his eyes. Jungkook turned his head towards Jin and I. My head snapped back to Jimin, who was talking, when Jungkook and I made eye contact.

I sighed. Just this morning he had been passed out on my couch. Now he had a girlfriend out of nowhere? I was confused. I also felt something else, I just couldn't quite figure out what it was.

"They finally decided to join us." Jimin laughed as Yoongi sat down and wrapped an arm around him. Jungkook sat down on the other side of Jin.

We sat in an awkward silence and Yoongi and I made eye contact. He looked at me as if he was trying to tell me something before glancing at Jungkook and back at.

"Well, this has been unpleasant and awkward." I gave a sarcastic smile and I stood up walking over to the other guys sitting on the couch with Jin following behind me.