•4•

Jungkook saw it as well.

He also froze next to me and I saw his hands clenching together into fists.

He stared at the two before turning his attention to me.

"Y/N.."

"Don't say anything Jungkook." I whispered trying to believe what I saw wasn't real.

"Are you guys ok?" Jimin asked when he realized we had both stopped walking.

Jungkook p.o.v.

"Y-yeah. You three go ahead I'm gonna head to the bathroom." I waited until they walked away before I made my way to the man still kissing the girl.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I said angrily.

"What are you doing here?" He quickly pulled away from the girl and stared at me in surprise when he heard my voice.

"Answer my fucking question." I said feeling myself getting angrier every second.

The girl he was previously making out with stared at the two of us in shock before excusing herself, saying she'd see him later. This made me impossibly angrier.

I glared at him and he looked back at me with a mix of emotions going through his eyes.

"I thought you were with Y/N today." He cleared his throat and started looking around so he could focus on anything but me.

"I am." I said "I'm not the only one who saw you two."

"She saw?" His face filled with regret immediately. "It's not what it looked like."

"You can shove your lies back up your ass along with all of the other shit coming out of your mouth. Don't even try to deny that you were shoving your tongue down another girl's throat a minute ago." I really needed to leave before I punched him in the face.

I turned around walking towards the food court to get a soda and try to calm myself before I met up with the others.

He didn't deserve her.