•23•

"Soojung!" I happily yelled as I knocked on the door.

"Kookie!" She opened it and smiled brightly at me.

"You ready to go?" She nodded her head and we got into the car.

"What'd you do today?" She role the silence in the car. "I spent the night at Hoseok's house. I was sleeping for most of the day until I went home."

"Doesn't Y/N live there too?" She asked while looking out the window. I said yes and she looked at me.

"Did you and Hoseok have fun?"She asked. "I actually didn't see Hoseok. He went to a party and probably had a hangover today. Y/N was already asleep when I got there so I just fell asleep on their couch."

"Why didn't you go home?" She laughed. "It was late and I was closer to their house." She nodded.

The waiter led us to the table and we sat down.

"I'm sorry if I cause problems between you and Y/N." Soojung apologized. "I can tell she's not thrilled that I'm back."

I gave her a small smile as she sighed. "Don't worry too much about Y/N."

"I'll try not to." She returned the smile.

We eventually ordered our food and were talking. She told me stories about her friends she's been hanging out with. I told her some of the stories about our group since she'd left.

"I missed all of you so much.". She sighed. "I've been wanting to talk to you guys for a while now. I just thought you all hated me for leaving the group."

"We missed you, too." I said. "You could've come talked to us whenever you wanted to. Just because you got new friends doesn't mean you couldn't have been friends with us."

She smiled. "Thanks, Kookie." I nodded.

"Do you want to leave? This place is really boring." She said. "We can go watch movies at my house."

Instead of saying yes, I stood up and grabbed her hand. "Let's go this way." She pointed at an alley.

"That looks sketchy as fuck, Soojung." I laughed.

She rolled her eyes. "I take this way to get home all the time."

"Fine." I said after thinking for a minute. This really did look sketchy.

We started walking towards the alley and I felt my blood boil the second we turned the corner.

Standing, leaning against one of the walls., was someone I never wanted to see again.

"Ah, Jungkook!" Mark said and pushed himself off the wall.

"What the fuck do you want?" I moved in front of Soojung when he started walking towards us.

"Don't be so mean. We were friends once, right?" I rolled my eyes and tried walking past him.

"Where are you going?" He moved in front of me. "And who's this pretty girl?" He looked around me. "That doesn't look like my Y/N." He tapped his chin.

"If I remember correctly Y/N isn't yours." I felt my blood boil when he said that. My Y/N. "How is she, anyways?" He ignored me.

"Why do you care?" I tried walking around him but he moved again.

"Shouldn't I care about the wellbeing of the girl I love?" He smirked. "If you loved her you wouldn't have cheated on her." This guy was full of shit.

"Well, maybe... If you weren't always trying to take her from me and would let me spend time with her, I wouldn't have cheated.

I rolled my eyes before I felt something connect with my face. I put my hand on my cheek where I had just been punched and laughed.

I punched Mark in the face. Hard.

He fell on the ground and I started punching him repeatedly.

All I could see was red. I remembered Y/N crying the day she saw him at the mall. How she fell asleep in my car with tear-stained cheeks. And then the fact that he still tried to say he loved her.

I felt someone pulling on my back. Soojung. I forgot.

"Jungkook!" She pulled on my arm trying to stop me. I finally stood up and hugged Soojung. Mark was laying on the ground groaning in pain.

"Stay away from Y/N and I." I grabbed Soojung's wrist and we started walking towards her house.

When we got in her house she sat down on the couch and crouched down in front of her.

"Soojung, it's ok." I tried to soothe her and held her hands.

"Jungkook, you just beat the living shit out of him." She looked at me. I could see the fear in her eyes.

"Soo, I'm so sorry I scared you. I let my anger get the best of me and I'm really sorry." I squeezed her hand and she let out a little giggle.

"Soo.." She repeated and laughed again.

"It's cute. Don't make fun of me." I complained.

She cupped my tae with her hands. "Thank you, Jungkook." I raised my eyebrows at her. "For what?"

"Being so sweet to me even though I left you for so many years." She smiled. "I like you Jungkook."

"I like you too, Soojung."

I kissed her.

SKSKDKS SORRY NOT SORRY