Don't knock it till you've seen it ~ Zosia

Zosia's POV:

In all of that information I had forgotten to tell Dom about Jac. Oh well I'll tell him later, that'll make him laugh.

Arthur was leaving us, I guess I knew that this day was going to come, we was married to Morven and I could hardly expect us to all stay together forever, although a little part of me hoped that we would.

'Hey. Are you ok?'

I looked up. It was Ollie

'Oh. Um. Yeah. Arthur's just told us that he's moving out. But it's ok, it's gonna be fine.'

He put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me into a hug. I felt safe, it was good.

'Naylor's in a good mood today.' I announced, changing the subject.

'What's the occasion? What innocent agency staff  has she killed?' He joked.

'Fletch is the new DON' 

'Oh?' he paused 'OH you think that he's gonna melt that heart of ice do you?'

'Hey, I would've laughed too but you haven't seen her ok? she's actually in a good mood. Don't knock it till you've seen it.'

'Yeah the day I see Jac Naylor get married is the day I have seen it all, and that is all I have to say' he chuckled 

'Hey, I said nothing about marriage but ill bet you £10 that if she marries anyone then it'll be him'

'wow you are really keen to give me money, what's gotten into you?'

'It's a welcome distraction' I smiled at him 'So do we have a bet?'

'Sure I'm always open to winning money'

'Right' I said, standing up, 'I better get back to Darwin and work my magic, I'll see you in a bit' I gave him a quick kiss and stepped into the lift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was thinking of maybe doing some other POV's like maybe jac and fletch ect. what do you think or should I just leave it as the trio?

L x

The way thing should be जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें