Changes on darwin ~ Zosia

Zosia's POV:
I walked onto Darwin, still confused about what had happened the night before.
'Dr March, my office...now' jac's voice rang through the ward.
Oh no as if I couldn't feel any worse, what had I done wrong now?
'You're late' she looked at me inquisitively
I looked down at my watch. I was 5 minutes late.
'Sorry jac I um overslept'
'Well you missed the announcement but mr fletcher is the new DON so if you see him aimlessly pottering around my ward, well that's why'
'Oh....um....right. Ok'
I couldn't work out if she was happy about this change or not, I never could read that woman.
'Right now get changed because mr valentine is on a late start today so I need you to assist on a valve replacement.'
'Yeah cool ok'
'Prep mr Watson for theatre'
'Yes jac'
Wow. No shouting for being late. Maybe she was in a good mood.
I walked out onto the ward, fletch was giving jac some speech about nurses and surgeons working closer, I chuckled to myself, he won't know what's hit him.
I sat there at the nurses station, waiting for her to have a go at his 'stupid ideas' or make some sarcastic comment but nothing. Not even a glare. She just rolled her eyes slightly and smiled. I had never seen this side of her before. I don't know if I like it, but I do know I can't wait to tell dom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But shorter this time but hope you enjoy. The beginning of flac 💗
Hope you enjoy and comment any storylines you want to see
L x