From bad to worse ~ Dom

Dom's POV:
Head still pounding me he decided it was probably time to get up. There were noises coming from zosias room, he hoped to all hell that it was Ollie. They were getting married in a week and they didn't need any more complications. Oh shit, he thought, I still need to get a band together. What am I gonna do.
He got into the shower and tried to remember last night. There were two men talking to him and zosia when Arthur left but they went hope soon after. Everything after that was a blur of karaoke Waterloo and way too much tequila.
He got ready and headed out the door, 'I'm off' he called out as he left and closed the door behind him. He hit play on his playlist and headed to work.
'Dom? Dom!'
The voice was slightly muffled under the sounds of prince coming from his earphones, he removed them.
'Oh. Sasha. Hey.'
'Right. Now. I don't have long to chat as we're short staffed but we have a shortage of doctors today as we've lost raf to aau and we have a new nurse starting today so I want you to show him the ropes. A mr Ben chiltern, we really need him to stay on so please don't scare him off'
'As if I would do such a thing.....ok ok I'll be nice'
Low on staff and a new nurse to show around. Could this day get any worse?
I got changed and headed over to the nurses station 'morning dom, we've got really low staff today so I need you to take mrs Aylesbury complaining of stomach pains and blood in her stool' Essie chirped
I guess I was wrong, this could get worse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not long until dofty now guys hope u enjoy

L x