"This is my fault." I heard Michael say softly.

"It's not your fault Michael, don't ever say that!" Michael looked me in the eyes as he started to cry.

"Anna if I had made more contact with you and had promised to see you more often, then you wouldn't be in this situation right now!" He wiped his tears away as he looked towards the wall.

"Michael even if you had come to see me or made contact with me, I still would've been in this situation. None of this is your fault, if anything it's mine. I should've received help when I almost overdosed but I didn't. Michael the most important thing right now, is you're here with me and I'll be okay." Michael tried to touch my hand but I moved it away.

"Explain to me why you don't want anyone touching you?" The memory of what happened to me made me sick to my stomach to even think about it.

"It's not that I don't want anyone to touch me. Just...men." Michael furrowed his brows in confusion.

"I don't understand. Did something else happen to you?" The more I memorized what happened, the worse I was starting feel. Fluid was coming up in my mouth and I felt sick to my stomach.

"M-Michael, I don't feel very good." Michael stared at me for a moment before rushing to get a trash can for me. As I threw up in the can, my stomach was getting worse as I sat up. Michael held back my hair as I finished my puking for the moment.

"Thank you." I managed to say.

"I'm going to get the doctor. You shouldn't be throwing up." I felt the fluid coming back once more as I grabbed the trash can again and started throwing up. Michael rushed towards me as he held back my hair once again.

"You don't...have t-to..do that..." Michael sighed.

"I know I don't, but I want to. I can't stand to see you like this." My stomach started to give me a sharp kick as I continued to throw up.

"Maybe this will help you out." He untied his bun and gave me his hair-tie. I watched as his curls fell gently on his shoulders as he shook his head to loosen them up. His hands went to my head but I stopped him.

"It's fine, I can get it." Michael huffed in response.

"Anna, I'm just going to tie your hair up, that's all. Just let me do that one little thing
for you, please." I sighed as I shrugged my shoulders. His hands moved up the side of my head as he gathered my hair to pull back into a ponytail.

"Better?" He asked.

"Yeah...thanks." Michael stayed silent for a while before speaking.

"I'm going to get the doctor." He said curtly before leaving. You need to tell him, but I don't want him to be even more stressed than he already is.

"Ms. Simms, I see you aren't feeling too good." I shook my head.

"All of a sudden I just started throwing up and it is really causing so much pain." The doctor took another look at my stomach.

"We can do the ultrasound right now if you want to, or you can wait it out and see if the vomiting stops." I looked at Michael as he looked back at me.

"It's up to you Anna." I could tell that he pissed at me, but now isn't a good time to tell him.

"Let's do it now. I want this over and done with." The doctor nodded his head.

"Alright, I will make preparations and send some nurses in here to take you down." The doctor excused himself as I turned to Michael who was staring at me intently.