The twins had never been very comfortable around Hadrian and wasn't just about his influence at the Hogwarts. It all came down to the unspoken and well known fact that Hadrian Potter ran side by side with darkness.. even as he walked the halls of Hogwarts the crowd would part, almost subconsciously.

It seemed everyone was aware of the shadows that submerged Hadrian Potter, wrapping around him, infusing him with its wickedness. Hadrian's friendships and loyalties were regularly discussed and distrusted. It was true, Hadrian Potter was unexplainable, his shadowed features casted wariness amongst the students and even those from his own house. Therefore, most people including the twins, kept their distance from the green eyed Slytherin.

James and Lily looked uncomfortable at the mention of a Malfoy being on friendly terms with their son. Their elegant features growing shocked at the sound of Hadrian's cold chaotic laughter. It hadn't been a nice laugh, it had made their bones ache and their minds splinter.

"What if it was Malfoy?" Hadrian smirked, his cool gaze glancing from the perturbed twins back to his parents.

The thought that a Malfoy would enter their home, was clearly a disgusting thought. The ashen grey tint that coloured Lily and James's faces said as much. Hadrian guessed that reputation was everything.

"I will not have a Malfoy in my home," James spoke furiously staring at Hadrian indignantly.

Hadrian stared back at his father, raising a dark mocking brow.

"Or what?" he smirked.

Hadrian shifted back further in the seat, his body slouching leeringly, the smell of arrogance and the taste of power rolled off of him in mountainous waves. The rest of the room shifted, becoming static, washed with discomfort. James's eyes ignited at the sight of Hadrian's disrespect, his aged yet handsome features tensing in anger. The rest of the party looked on awkwardly, gazing from Hadrian to James and back again, unsure how to react.

James looked at his son for the first time in a long time, his eyes tracking Hadrian's cool and impassive features. James had a feeling Hadrian knew that the armchair he sat in was James's usual seat. Yes, Hadrian had sat there on purpose. James came to the sudden realisation that this was all a game. The tense silences and the clipped responses, Hadrian was having the time of his life playing with their emotions.

A small curious smile attempted to seize control of James mouth. James lifted a hand to his lips and wiped it away. A familiar feelings washed over him, the rush that came with tracking down a 'Most Wanted' criminal. He glanced at Hadrian again, attempting to see what was behind that emotionless titanium mask. It was small, but it was there, a scheming smirk hid festering behind all that nonchalance. James saw it reflected back in Hadrian's bright green eyes and the shadowed curve of his lips.

"So, where's your other son?" Hadrian asked distantly.

"Your brother?" Lily asked, almost excitedly.

Hadrian ceased the need to roll his eyes, despite desperately wanting to. He had wondered where the Boy Who Lived had been hiding. Perhaps he was at a friends house, that's what kids did at his age, didn't they? Lily's bright features dejected slightly at Hadrian's emotionless response. Hadrian watched as her shoulders physically dropped.

"Daniel will be back any minute, he went to a friends house," James explained, taking over for Lily while regarding Hadrian a little too intensely.

Sirius gazed at his godson, whom he had never really spoken to. Hadrian was almost identical to how James had looked all those years ago when they were once at Hogwarts. However, Sirius noticed a collection of differences that when combined added up to a completely different picture. Most of these differences came from the small contrasts in their appearances.