I watch as they quickly get to work.

"Why do you need these stuff anyways?" I ask watching Ryder look at potions and Justin and Lucas reading.

"Sure Jade is a vampire, but she's stronger than we think, she's a definite demon. If her brother was able to come from hell to torture Rosella, definitely Jade could as well, we need to make sure we have everything." Lucas explains, his eyes glued to a book.

"then all you guys need is some holy water, salt, sulfur, and this book" I grab all the items and place it in their hands, they look at me dumbfounded, hello do they not know i'm half wizard.

So as time flies by, we finally arrive back to our meet up place. some sleeping, eating, walking, talking and whatever. The crowd immediately rushed to the guys upon our arrival. In a distance I watched the group, laugh, enjoy, and talk. Some howling for I don't know what reason, and other cheering for again I don't know what reason.

Wow.

What a family.

"Victor, Vincent, Aunika! You are not obeying your mother, and for what reason may that be" Yelled Mr. Ewards

"Daddy we learn that witches are bad, our mommy is a witch, why should we listen to a witch!" Aunika whined

"Yeah dad, we learnt that witches want to harm people, they curse peoples lives, they were bad people - why is mom a witch" Vincent shook his head.

"Oh dear, my daughter and my sons, your mom is not a witch, she is a wizard, a powerful wizard whose helped so many people, our clan aren't harmful, these are humans that don't understand the supernatural world, and they never will, they would kill us, harm us, and do what ever, remember she is your mother and she will do whatever it takes to save you. Love is stronger than anything" He told the kids.

---

Time went by quite slowly, I can hear the murmurs outside of my tent, howling hear and there too.

Do these creatures ever go to sleep?

Then my thoughts trailed over to Rosella.

Rosella...

I miss her.

She was hard to get, but I remember the moment I saw her she was something I needed.

She's precious, but i gotta mentally prepare myself if she doesn't wanna come back. I am sure she knows who she is by now, I am sure she misses her family. So, Relax, if she doesn't wanna stay.

With the thoughts of her in my mind, my eyes started to snooze off and my body fell fast asleep.

Before i know it, I'm being woken up by the Alpha of the pack. It was time to leave, apparently the whole night they were awake, now I feel guilty for not helping out at night. My body took over me.

"You ready to go?" He pats my arm, as he gets out of my tent.

"Ofcourse I am!" I clear my throat, rubbing my eyes to finally wake up.

Damn. My tent is a mess, god.

I quickly pack my bag up. and wash my face by the river stream that was just located across. I've realized something, werewolves have a scent, something that sets them apart from humans, which I sort of envy at the moment since I look completely like jack ass, and smell like shit.

Once I had packed the tent, I throw it into the trunk of Victors car, he came by early morning insisting to take him with us. Which I for once, do not mind, it did start to feel a little lonely around here.