"That was my exact reaction when I heard as well." Alexander sighed.

"Well can't you open a portal or something and see what they're doing?" Seth asked as Alexander, Keith, and John shook their heads.

"No. That would be spying and we were asked to leave them alone. What's the harm in that? As long as they're having fun, some girl time will do them all good." John said wisely. The rest of us nodded. He was right. Just then Peter and Jasper got up.

"We need to hunt." I looked at them and said:

"I'll join you, wouldn't hurt to get a bear or some deer in me." They nodded and we all waved to the rest as we ran out the back door and into the woods.

Meanwhile at Edward and Bella's place, the ladies were all downstairs in the home theater. They were dressed in sweats and pajamas. For once Alice didn't grumble about anyone's clothes. It was a lazy comfortable day where people could just snuggle under quilts and talk about girly things. Besides both Bella and Nessie were wearing matching pajamas which were red and plaid and 100% cotton. They looked like twins and very cute. Rosalie had seen them while out shopping one day and got them for the other two. Because we had that battle and stuff to deal with last week and weekend, we DVR'd the Grammy's and were able to watch them properly afterwards. Even some of the men watched. But when it came to the surgical dissection of each performance and each outfit, men were certainly at a disadvantage there.

Leah and Kim were a little hesitant to come as they were very anti girly but Bella convinced Leah and Rose convinced Kim plus they said that Rogue had spent the whole night on Facebook putting up commentary statuses regarding the Grammy's and they were hysterical. So the first thing the ladies did before talking fashion is let Rogue read her list of comments regarding the overall Grammy's that Amy had actually printed out. Here's what she had written (you needed to have watched the Grammy's to understand this):

~ Ok um WTF was up with that chick (Lorde) singing Royals? She looked like she was zapped in from the 1980s and what was up with her nails? First weirdo of the night.....Beyoncé and Jay Z rocked it though! Super sexy!

~ Who is Hunter Hayes? But the song is definitely for everyone.....who is trying to live differently. It gave me chills.

~ How the hell can Daft Punk see where the fuck they're going in those things? Pharrell said thank you on behalf of the robots......peachy.

~ Very Halloween Katy Perry's performance....obviously I love it! Duh!

~ Chicago and Robin Thicke is a lot better than him and Miley Cyrus that's for sure! This is so classy and wonderful.

~ Keith Urban is hot as hell! Didn't catch the dude's name that is singing with him but another awesome duet. When you leave all the douchebags at home (Miley, Kanye, Bieber), you will have a fabulous show! Love love love guitar solos!

~ John Legend....is phenomenal. You don't need a shit load of instruments....one piano is enough to make something vibrate in your soul.

~ Wow....big guy and tiny guy....he needs some stilts. Plus a 7ft tall dude that looks like a sheriff from the Wild West.

~ Taylor Swift is gorgeous and so very talented. She can play guitar and piano....I love her so much. I don't care if her every song is about breakups.....she's doing it for all of us.

~ Pink doing her Cirque du Soleil routine....singing and doing that is beyond amazing! She's a super star! Holy crap! How she can spin that fast and sing and not be out of breath is beyond me!

~ Ariana Grande looks like a Rorschach Blat or however you spell that. That dress belongs on a 14 year old; even Joan Rivers said that!

~ Ok can Lorde be anymore awkward? She's obviously very Goth but like dude....pull yourself together; straighten your shoulders....you're not 60!