Chapter 1

The doorbell rang and you ran to open it.

"Hey."

You said opening the door only to see the one person you hate but have to pretend to love, Kimmie, Danny's girlfriend of 2 years.

"I'm here for Danny, he said it was urgent."

She said pushing her way through the door.

"Oh ok, you know come on in." You said sarcastically closing the door. Kimmie walked into the living room and said,

"You know Danny wouldn't like your attitude little miss."

"And he wouldn't like yours ether." You said under your breath.

"Excuse me?" She said turning towards you.

"Nothing." You said and walked into the kitchen.

You grabbed a soda from the fridge and heard someone running down the stairs.

"Hey babe." It was Danny.

"Hey." Kimmie said.

You looked through the kitchen window to see them kissing. You turned away and hopped onto the counter going on your phone.

"Hey dude," the door opened. "Woah, please, Danny, no PDA." They said.

Paul walked into the kitchen covering his eyes. You chuckled and hopped off the counter to hug him.

"Hey, who's dis." He said opening his eyes. "Oh it's Kyrn."

"Oh it's Paul." You mimicked him.

You guys laughed and turned to see Danny on one knee before Kimmie.

Your jaw dropped. You looked at Paul and he looked at you with the same look of confusion.

"Kimmie, will you do me the honor of being an Edge?" Danny asked looking up at her with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Oh Danny I'm so flattered. But there's probably something I have to tell you." She said and looked down.

"And whats that?" He asked with a tone of fear.

"I love you to death, but the last four months," she sighed. "I've been cheating." She finished whipping a tear away.

"You what?" He asked her.

She placed a hand and his shoulder but he pushed it off.

"Babe, I still love you. I'm soooo sorry. I was being stupid. I broke up with him last week an-"

"Just stop." Danny said getting up.

"Danny, babe?"

"Get out." He said.

"Please, Danny."

"I said get out." He now yelled and pointed to the door. Kimmie grabbed her purse and ran out the door.