꒰ Chapter 21: "Calamity " Part One ꒱

Start from the beginning

"Q, I have something to talk to you about." Jin barged into my room.

I looked at him quietly, waiting for him to continue what he has to say.

"We just got a report from the base and there is a request that I think that you would want to know."He passed the report to me.

"Your friend that you seem to be hanging out with in school, Hoseok, also known as Jhope is engaged."He explained while I read the report.

"I don't get why you think I should know about this..."I frowned in confusion.

"We had a request to kill him and the Jung family, by his missing soon to be wife. Thought that you should know about it." He finished his sentence.

"Jin, what have I told you about spying on me?even if you're just carrying K's orders, I told you that I absolutly hate peeking toms. Next time I catch you doing it again, you're out of Poker."I stared at his coldy and said.

Jin knows that I was angry but he also know that I wouldn't fire him.It's just not in me.

I took the file, flipped the report and skim through the whole thing.

"Hhpt, that sure looks like it's her doing. That selfish, self-centred attitude sure runs in the blood! So fortunate that I don't have those disgusting blood running through my veins." I mumbled to myself.

"Leave it, for now, it's not like her reward for the request is anything worthy."I threw the report in on the table close to me and said.

"Should I put it on the mission notice board?" he asked.

"Nah, that would just waste our time. Plus, it's not that we have to do anything to make the Jung family disappear. Their company is already doomed and there is nothing to do about it, even if there is an engagement going on."I said.

"..."

"Oh ya, you remember that old man that we met in Dubai?"I said.

"The one which you were angry with?"He confirmed.

"Yeah, the request that I asked for last time still stands and make sure he won't find out about it, at all!"I reminded him.

"But you clearly said last time that you want nothing to do with them.I'm so confused right now...should I follow the old Q's order or the new Q's order?"He joked, fingering his chin.

"Whatever man, you should put that on the notice board instead and it should have a 2 weeks duration

"Whatever man, you should put that on the notice board instead and it should have a 2 weeks duration. That means I want to see the results in 2 week-"I added

"Q!!! You're back!!!" V rushes into my room when I was still talking.

"Was I interrupting something?"He looks around and said.

"Nah, we finished quite a while ago. What did you come for?"I turn around and ask.

"Right, if you didn't remind me of it I would forget about it but before that. How can you be so cold to your top 3 agents?" He fake cries, pouting like a child.