014

"...Hoseok?" Yoongi called out to the crying boy.

"..Hmm? I— I'm A— Alright.. Everything's
f— fine." Hoseok assurer his hyung. Quickly wiping off the shedded tears.

Yoongi only sighed, knowing the situation that just happened not to long ago. He approached the younger, sitting down beside him. A comfortable silence hovered above them, as Yoongi waited for him to speak up.

"Seok.. It's okay." Yoongi spoke out first. Truly worried for the shorter. Hoseok didn't respond as his gaze was locked into the ground.

"Don't worry about it shorty.. You're better at other things. No need to worry that you can't make a Mocha." The elder assured the boy.

"B-but Yoongi.. I— Why— I can't do anything!" Hoseok responded raising his voice a bit.

Yoongi stared fondly at the small boy as he was raging.
"What do you mean? Of course you can."
The elder said.

Hoseok sniffled once more as he felt tears threatening to fall... Again.
"I-I'm too short. Everyone makes fun of me. And— And— I—"

"That's what makes you the best Hoseok.." Yoongi whispered aloud.

"You're short and I find it absolutely adorable. You're cute. And everyone can make fun of you, but you're still the great barista." Yoongi gave him a promising smile.

Hoseok felt his heart speed up after Yoongi complimented him. He felt his cheeks tint a pink and felt all giggly on the inside.

"But most of all Hoseok, I really want to—"

Yoongi said, as he punched Hoseok so hard straight in the face. Yoongi felt good after punching the boy in the face. Knocking him out cold.

He stood up and used his foot to step on the youngers face. Blood everywhere already.

_____

The end.
—sye