009

"No- Hos- You put this- No!"
Yoongi yelled at the barista who couldn't follow simple rules.

"But I did exa—"

"No. It's wrong, it's all wrong Hoseok."
Yoongi said to him, as he tried fixing the mistakes himself.

Both males were currently up and early in the café around 5:30am, and the café hadn't even opened yet. Yoongi was trying to teach the great barista of Screamin' Beans how to make a simple Mocha.

The new coffee on the menu, simple, quick and easy to make, but the oh-so-great- barista of Screamin' Beans couldn't make it. Yes, it's a funny thing to hear, but of course not to Hoseok.

"I didn't even ask for your help."
Hoseok pouted. Knitting his eyebrows together while he tried making the Mocha once more.

"But I offered to help, and I'm going to."
Yoongi retorted as he intensely stared at the way Hoseok made the coffee.

"Make sure you don't forget the—"
The older tried to remind him.

"I know I know, don't forget the cocoa powder." Hoseok answered nonchalantly.

After about 15 minutes of both baristas struggling to help the other make a perfect Mocha. Somehow, it did not succeed.

Hoseok took a deep breath before lifting the 23rd cup of Mocha in the air.

"Is this good enough?" He breathed out. Completely done with the fact of having to make these stupid coffees.

Yoongi took a hold of the coffee in his hands taking a good amount of a size sip before giving the results.

"Absolutely disgusting." He spat out easily.
"You're one of the best baristas we have in the café and you can't even brew a simple Mocha?"

"That's it. I'm done. I don't need to brew Mocha's. We have enough baristas in the café for that." Hoseok spat out angrily. Packing up the equipment they had used to brew all the 23 coffees they had made.

Yoongi only sighed knowing that the younger wouldn't go through with the whole Mocha thing. "Before you leave, I got you a present." The elder said softly to the angry boy.

___________
Ayo maties, I dis à noice update and planning on updating the other books.
sye