002

"A medium Americano with chocolate syrup!"
The clerk shouted from behind the register. Taping the note behind the counter.

The barista had just finished making one of the orders before delivering it to the front.
"A small Cappucino?" He shouted, waiting for the customer to receive their drink. "Me!" A lady walked up to receive her made drink. She bid her thanks before heading out.

Hoseok was now in the kitchen reading off the note 'Medium sized Americano with chocolate syrup' He started to make the coffee, finished off by pouring espresso into the cup. 'Now for some chocolate syrup' He looked around the counter, checking to see if it could be anywhere.

Sighing to himself, he went a bit further to the back of the kitchen in search for another missing thing. He looked around some counters to luckily find the chocolate syrup, sitting on top of a drawer. Sadly, that drawer was glued to the wall... Glued very high up the wall.

'Why the fuck does this only happen to me?'
He wondered to himself. He reached his arm out to grab the object, only to end in failure.
'C'mon Hoseok, you can do it' The male cheered himself on. He now tip-toed the highest he could, and reached the furthest he could to grab that chocolate syrup.

"Need any help?" A co-worker offered. "No.. thanks Richard.. I-I'm good." He grunted his words out, still struggling for the object. Richard simply stared at the short male in pity. He watched as the barista struggled and struggled. He wanted to help, but knew how the boy was when it came to needing assistance.

It was absolutely hell for Hoseok. He cursed under his breath at his very short height. How he couldn't do anything without anybody asking if he needed help. He thought it would've jut been better to leave out the syrup, but knew he would later on get scolded at by his boss.

'I'm done. They can handle without chocolate syrup.' He thought with some anger. Before he could return to his work space, he felt some weight behind him and watched as a hand easily grasped the chocolate syrup.

"Here you go shorty." A deep raspy voice said to him. While holding out the syrup for his reach.

_______

Y'all me with my inconsistent ass, can publish 50X books and not even finish them. ^-^ If you're enjoying this so far lemme know, so I can continue giving out sum quality cONTenT.

Guys, I'm so funny I have myself wEAK.
I crack the craziest jokes y'all, I'm tellin' u. One of my friends are so JOkes its crazy. But I don't wanna be one of em people who died from laughing at their oWN joke ;p

💫☀️boyfriends are so cute istg🤧
—sye