003

Hoseok lifted his head, to be met by a tall male staring back down at him. "Excuse me Yoongi, but what are you doing?" Hoseok puffed out.

"I'm helping you? Giving you the chocolate syrup, that you've been trying to get for the past minute or so?" He retorted, confused by what the barista thought he was doing.

Yoongi one of Hoseok's co-workers, worked at the Screamin' Beans Café as well. He was a barista along with Hoseok. They both worked side to side, but too busy by work to start up a real conversation. They did greet each other, but not to the point to actually engage in a full on conversation.

"Put it back." Hoseok demanded. "What?" Yoongi questioned. "And Im not short!" The shorter male pouted. "You are short. And why would I put it back if you need it?"

"I didn't ask for your help. Put it back."

"Take it."

"No."

"You're wasting your time. Just take it." Yoongi waved the syrup around the shortest face.

"N-"

"Take it."

Without another word, the pissed off Hoseok grabbed the chocolate syrup that kept swinging around his face constantly, and stomped back to his work space. 'Freakin Yoongi. Making fun of me? He better watch out.' The barista trout to himself.

He arrived at his spot, and poured a satisfying amount of chocolate syrup into the cup, while grumbling some threats to the taller male he encountered. The coffee was now ready to be delivered.

"A medium Americano with chocolate syrup?" He yelled at the front. Waiting for the customer to receive their order.

Hoseok yelled once more. Waiting for the rightful owner of this order to receive it.

"Anybody?"

"Anyone?" He waved the cup of soon to be cold Americano around in the air.

Later on about to leave, he announced if anyone would like a free Americano with chocolate syrup.

"Anyone want an Americano with chocolate syrup? It's free~"

Waiting around for another minute announcing a free coffee. Sadly, nobody wanted it. It was now cold and was no good to drink. The barista walked to the sink, and poured the now cold Americano down the sink.

Sighing to himself about a wasted masterpiece he had created, he walked back to his workspace awaiting for the next order.

He cleared off the counter, putting the objects in their appropriate spot. As he was clearing the counter, one of the workers came by and took the chocolate syrup to it back where it belonged.

"Hey I need that-" Hoseok called out, as it was already too late since it was now kept back into the cupboard.

"One Americano with chocolate syrup!"

Hosoek heard the clerk call out. Indicating that another Americano was to be made. As those words left the clerks mouth, his eye had twitched. 'Are you shitting me right now?'

________

As you know, Hoseok is shorter and Yoongi is much more taller. Yoongay also is muscular and strong. While Hoseokie is still his small sensitive self🌞

i crie.
—sye