001

It was yet again another very busy day at Screamin' Beans Café. People walking in and out, from business men to women, seniors of old age, to normal looking citizens.

The café was working up an about, the workers moving quickly behind the counter as fast as they could to serve everyone's orders. Things always worked smoothly behind the counter, everyone in their right positions and working accordingly.

However, you would think things would be going smoothly like any other day. Unfortunately, things don't always go great for everyone.

"..Is that all you would like sir? You're order will be out shortly." One of the workers at the cash register said. "One Doppio please!" He yelled from the register. Pinning the note he took behind one of the counters.

Hosoek waddled his way around his co-workers, bending here and there, hoping over some spilt drinks and food on the floor, just to receive the note at the front register.

He waddled again once more his way back, reading on the note '1 Doppio extra: Whip cream." The boy hummed to himself, reading over the note at how simple the task was. He finally mingled his way through the pile of workers, arriving at the back to start up the order.

Hoseok pulled out the freshly roasted dark espresso coffee beans from beneath the counter, and set them near him. He now grinded the fresh coffee beans into powder. Pulling the portafilter closer to him, to place the espresso bean powder into it. He made sure it was doubled layer before turning on the machine. About 18-25 seconds had passed, and the boy had a ready to go freshly made Doppio Espresso.

Before the barista could sit back and admire his work for a bit, he quickly remembered he wasn't finished. The order asked for some whip cream on top of it. Not remember where it was last kept, he asked his co-workers to see if they had an idea.

"Duan, do you have any idea where the whip cream might be?" Hoseok called out to the worker. Obviously hoping he had a clue. "Sorry bro, don't know. Check in the cupboards maybe?" Duan suggested.  "Alright, thanks." Hosoek waved off. Heading a bit further to the back to find the whip cream in one of the cupboards.

'Could it be in this one?' He thought to himself as his eyes skimmed of which to open first. Finally choosing, he opened one of the cupboards to happily find the once-lost whip cream. He stared at the cream in some relief, before reaching out for it. Sadly not all things end with a happy ending, as the barista was badly struggling to grasp what was right in front of him.

He grumbled some words to himself, as he was now fully on his tip-toes still struggling to grab that whip cream. "Do you need anything Hoseok?" One of the workers passed by and offered some help, as they were looking for something themselves. "No thank you Mai. I've got this under control." He smiled. Giving her a quick glance before going back to reach for the whip cream.

One thing that this barista was stubborn for, was not wanting help. If it looked like he definitely needed help, he would never admit it. It's either he knows and does it, or he abandons it and doesn't do it at all. 

A minute had passed by with him fighting over whip cream. He figured the customer must be getting a bit agitated from waiting this long. Hoseok knee deep down the best thing was to ask for help, but of course, he would never ask for it.

Something had caught his attention, which was something he could use to his advantage. A big brown box at the corner of one of the drawers that was filled with garbage came to good use. He pushed it underneath the cupboard, and had used it as a stepping stool to finally grab the whip cream that just seemed too impossible for the barista to reach.

Now running back to the kitchen, he quickly filled the Doppio Espresso with some great whipped cream.

"One Doppio Espresso with whip cream?" He walked towards the front of the café yelling out the order. "That would be me." A grown man in a plain gray suite said. Raising up his hand to indicate its his. Hoseok steadly and careful holding the cup in his hand, giving the customers order.  "Sorry for the long wait."she said. "Thank you." The man simply nodded with a smile, before quickly fast walking out the door.

_____

HahaHahAahHh. A new AU. MygXJhs🤩
I actually have a lot of stories I wanna publish, It's just that the updating of numerous books will be a problem.

💗💛💝💖❤️
Yoonseok, Sope. I love everything with Hoseok. 

Thanks for reading
—sye