005

He really didn't want to, but he needed to.
Still on his tip-toes, he tried calling out to his annoying co-worker, Yoongi.

"Y-Yoongi.. I-I need h-help.." He held his breath instantly regretting what he just said.

Still not looking back, Yoongi still had his wide grin plastered on his face, slowly walking away.

"..Do you really now..?" He said through his gummy smile, glad that the shorter had asked for his help.

Still being cocky, the elder didn't turn back. He wanted the struggling barista to call out for help again, just to make sure he was being honest.

"...Y-Yoongi!"
Hoseok yelled out.

Yoongi turned around eyes closed as he was proud that the shorter called out again.
"I thought you-"

Yoongi had got a quick glimpse and quickly rushed towards the youngers side. Pulled him by his waist as he used his other hand to catch the falling jar.

"Phew.. that was close..." He said with a small smile. He looked down to see if Hoseok was okay, but the boy was gripping onto Yoongi's shirt as if his life depended on it. His eyes shut tight and some tears lingering down his face.

Hoseok slowly let go from taller as he wiped his tears. He took the jar that was held by Yoongi and bit his tongue.

"T-Thank you... And this," He pointed his finger at himself then Yoongi, "never happened." He said before walking back to his work space.

The elder didn't say anything. He stared at Hoseok before going back to his work space as his break was almost over.

__________

Happy birthday to sadmuseum 💗⭐️❤️
have an amazing wonderful day, and have lOTS of cake✨✨ make sure everyone treats you well🌼☀️