004

It was a smooth day for Screamin' Beans, especially for the short barista. Business at the café had been going by smoothly and perfectly fine. Citizens ordering their usuals, pastries being baked every minute or so, everything was going well.

The barista hadn't had a problem brewing coffees for the past few days, as everything he needed was a perfect reach for him.. Apparently.

Yoongi had just finished brewing the last of his orders for the moment, while he got ready to go on break. He sometimes liked watching Hoseok work, as it was 'appealing' to him. Even though he was short and couldn't reach for almost anything on the shelf, cute, and had a bright 'attitude' he must admit, he brewed the best coffees in all of Screamin' Beans.

He watched the shorter male reach for a jar atop the shelf. Obviously failing at the attempt Yoongi wanted to 'help'.

"Hey there cutie, needa hand?"
The elder approached the boy in amusement. Still taking notice of how really short this barista was.

Hoseok kept his back turned, as he internally screamed why this bothersome male couldn't leave him alone.

"Aren't you on break? And no, I don't need your help, thank you very much."
He spat out, back still turned at the elder.

"...You sure?"

"Yes."

Hoseok tried reaching for the jar once more, but helplessly failing. He sighed as he was still wondering why the taller wouldn't leave.

"..Is your break really standing this close to me, and watching me reach for a jar I can't even reach?"

"So you admitted it?"
Yoongi said with a wide grin.

"Admi— No— Can you just leave? I'm fine, thanks."

"Alright then... If you really mean that.." Yoongi slowly walked away, a wide grin plastered on his face, as he knew at the back of his head that Hoseok would call him back.

Hoseok still struggled and failed miserably to grab that jar. Biting his bottom lip knowing that what he was about to do would start some things.

_______

Hobi is being such a tsundere🤧
My guys, I made anOTHeR AU:

—Unforgotten Love
its a yoonseok.. and v angsty🌞

If you enjoyed this chapter, y'all are reading the riGHt quality content💗

—sye