Complete (Leah's POV)

Start from the beginning

"Hey babe! So how was your swim?"
"I will not even attempt to guess how you knew about that. But it was very nice." He laughed.
"I'm glad. You should go have breakfast. I won't be around during the afternoon as I have some things to finish up."
"Why? Where will you be?" I asked curiously my eyebrows coming together.
"You'll see later on this evening." He said wiggling his eyebrows making me giggle.
"Can I have a little bit of a hint?"
"Nope."
"Great." I grumbled. He laughed again looking at my expression.
"It will be great, I promise."
"If you say so." Just then my stomach started to grumble and we both looked at it and started laughing.
"Ok little lady, off you go for some food. I want to finish my workout before I begin my day."

After another soft kiss, I let him finish his workout while, I proceeded to the kitchen, with a smile on my face. Even though I was never keen on surprises—another thing Bella and I have in common—I was excited to see what he had been cooking up. I was pretty sure that he could show me a pretty stick and that would make me happy. I didn't care what it was as long as I was with him. What a total ball of mush I've turned into! Ugh! Seth makes fun of me saying that I'm too mushy even for him! He should talk....when he's around Corin he's such a cheese ball!

I grabbed some cereal from the cupboard and milk from the fridge, plus a spoon and a bowl and sat myself down at the kitchen table. I finished my food in under five minutes and yawned. That's when I decided to go lay down by the pool and take a nap. As I walked out there, I saw Nessie and Jacob in the pool while Bella and Edward were laying on the lounge chairs nearby. Everyone smiled as I walked up. I took the lounge chair closest to Bella. She and I chatted for a while, while Edward read a book. Then at some point, I don't remember but my eyes closed and the next thing I knew I was being softly shaken awake.

As I opened my eyes and squinted into the sun, I saw Keith standing over me. He had a smile on his face. I squinted at my watch and it said 4pm! Holy crap, I slept for 7 hours! I didn't realize I was that tired or maybe it was the fresh air. In any case, no one disturbed me. Bella was the only one left on the lounge chair. I had no clue where everyone else went. She smiled over at me. Just then Keith said:

"Wakey wakey sleeping beauty. I want you to go get ready, in an hour I'm taking you out for a special date."

The cobwebs in my head cleared instantly as my eyes lit up and everyone laughed at my expression as I all but scrambled off the lounge chair. I heard another laugh join the two that were near me; Alice's. She and Bella volunteered to help me get ready which I of course accepted graciously. The three of us ran into the main house nearly running Edward and Jasper over who looked at us like we lost our minds. We didn't stop, just giggled, and continued to my room. When I opened the door, I saw this beautiful coral dress lying on my bed with the same color espadrille wedges lying on the floor right beside the bed.

I looked at Alice who winked at me. Of course, Alice would know what was going on and exactly what to wear for the occasion. I put on the dress which was a very flowy summer dress that was shorter in the front and longer in the back. It was made out of this kind of cotton type of fabric and it felt incredibly comfortable and light on my skin. My hair–which I was growing out by this time–was a little past my shoulders so Alice quickly put it up in a beautiful French braid, while Bella helped me with the rest of the beautiful coral jewelry that was also laying on the bed. I put the espadrille wedges on and they were on low heel; perfect! Alice then applied minimal make up. Then I was allowed to look at myself in the mirror. I was stunned. Never thought that I could look that good. All the pictures from that day are below.

So at exactly 5pm I was ready. I walked outside where I knew Keith was waiting. He was wearing white khaki pants and a light blue shirt that really made his whole face glow as well as flip flops. As soon as he saw me, his eyes got really wide and he took a deep breath. He looked really nervous; hmmm wonder why? As I walked shyly up to him, I knew the rest of the family was watching us with smiles on their faces; they still had things to do. He held out his hand and I placed my hand in his; he then twirled me around in a circle, I blushed again.