https://amzn

https://amzn.to/3Iq73gI

Hadrian pulled his shirt over his head, the black strands of his hair was still wet from the shower, dampening the collar as he pulled his head through. He paired the white tee, with a pair of Linen Khaki trousers, they clung to his hips and thighs and folded at the bottom revealing his tanned ankles. Finally, Hadrian shoved his feet into a pair of white vans, finishing the look. Hadrian had ordered in new clothing over the last term knowing full well he wouldn't be able to manage with any of his old stuff, which was now ridiculously small and no longer his style. In all honesty, he had left the shopping to Daphne and Pansy, who had ordered a lot more than totally necessary. Yet, their choices had done him well, as he looked absolutely breathtaking in the summer clothing.

Hadrian had read the labels, the girls had chosen all designer brands, not that he wasn't surprised - image was everything. The Wizarding World did not, as many would assume, walk around in magical cloaks all day, but instead opting for muggle attire. The wealthier families, much like the muggles, explicitly wore designer brands to keep up appearances. One of the few lucky things about being a Potter was that there was money - lots of it. So much money, that even though his parents didn't acknowledge him, he still had endless means. Hadrian had guessed it all came down to the fact that his last name was Potter, therefore before he was even born, a bank account was made out in his name by his grandparents.

Hadrian gazed at himself in the mirror one last time, his lip sneering, as his reflection looked more like his father than he had ever wished it to. The bright green eyes turned hateful and heated, nearly cracking the glass into a thousands cutting shards. Turning away, he strode out of his bedroom and towards the beat of the spurious party. Hadrian slowed his pace, refusing to take two stairs at a time, remaining calm and collected. Before he could reach the end of the staircase, a small figure ran right into him nearly knocking him over.

"Fuckk.." Hadrian exclaimed, not knowing what the hell it was.

The small figure, ran away from him, hiding somewhere around the corner. Curious, Hadrian walked closer, but it wasn't until a small voice uttered his name did his heart nearly shatter.

"Harry?"

The sweet delicate voice was coming from behind the door of the kitchen. Hadrian walked towards it, pulling the door away from the wall, revealing an adorable little girl in a white summer dress. The girl was holding a small teddy bear in her left hand, while her right hand was free and waving at Hadrian in complete excitement. The girl's light auburn eyes were bright and her smooth curly raven hair was messy from play.

"Remi?" Hadrian asked out of shock.

Hadrian's little sister was six years old, yet looked a lot younger, most likely due to her small stature. Hadrian's heart clenched at the sight of her, the small girl was completely and utterly radiant. Remi Rose Potter smiled at Hadrian Potter with so much love, the gods howled in harmony - breaking hearts and exulting souls. Hadrian smiled freely, his happiness unconstrained as he knelt in front of his sister, his size making her look even smaller.