21.5

CHAPTER 21.5

X

Lolita got out of the hospital bed.

She liked how cool the air was but it made her feel tired to be there. Harley made sure that she can stay comfy in Eruditio City so he rented her a nice apartment there. She thanked him for doing that and she got out of the building. Everything was so new to her here.

Now that she was released she can finally avenge her family.

Now that she thinks about. Right after avenging, what would become of her? What would happen to her after doing her goal? Her mind thought about it deeper. If she did avenge her family, wouldn't that mean she only needed the satisfaction of killing the people that killed her family?

That is still murder.

Even if its avenging, murder is still present.

But she wants to kill them.

But it'd be useless to do so in the future if you just want to satisfy yourself.

Does her family even want avenge?

But wait..

Isn't that revenge??

Now, Lolita doesn't even know anymore. Her mind spaced out and her eyes saw how the emptiness has consumed her. Now she wondered to herself this time.

Did God send Rooney on purpose?

She was on the verge of death by buildings and fire just a few days ago but she's alive and standing in the Eruditio City. She laughed at how pathetic it was. She wants to die.

"Hey Lolita!"

Her eyes brightened up when she saw her childhood friend. It was Bruno. "Man! It's been years since we've last met. You been doin' good there?"

She unknowingly smiled at him and hugged him. "Oh? Looks like somebody's missed me." He hugged back.

Yeah, she has a reason to live now.