14

CHAPTER 14

BLACK WINGS

Π≈§= LIACSH(lee-aksh)

Nana, Irithel and Leo walked together side by side. After her saving them, Irithel and Leo owed their life to her.

"I live closely to Eruditio City because i get to buy stuff there!" She said to Irithel. They walked together for how many hours until they saw a city. "See that? That's Eruditio City!" Nana said all giddy. Irithel chuckled at her because she has never seen someone so happy.

"And that.." She pointed to a small house. "Is where I likely live!" Irithel smiled at her then noticed a female standing on the doorway. She wondered who that was so she tapped on Nana's hair and pointed to at the woman.

Nana stifled a laugh and walked towards the woman with Irithel following her behind. The woman saw Nana and suddenly became angry.

"Nana where have you been? You locked the door!!" The woman said, trying her best not to choke Nana. Nana just laughed with a tear falling down.

"I am so sorry Layla but I didn't know I locked it!" Nana said with a smile, not caring how angry Layla was. Nana opened the door but it wasn't a key, it was her magic.

Irithel silently watched the both of them bicker at the background and she was happy watching them. Nana welcomed the both of them home but since Leo was too big for the door, he had to stay outside. She told Layla and Irithel to sit on the wooden couch that was cushioned nicely with sheep's wool. Nana was sitting separately from the both of them while Irithel and Layla sat together.

"Alright let's go with the introductions. Again, my name is Nana. That blonde hair woman is my guest named Layla and Layla, this beautiful pink haired woman is Irithel." Nana said.

Layla turned her head to Irithel. "So I see that you've been slaved by a Π≈§." She said with a sad face.

"How did you know?"

"Well I have seen a Π≈§ walking around with his slave. All Π≈§s have a proper uniform for their slaves." Layla said. "I'm angry at them though. They spoil their money by buying slaves." Irithel agreed with Layla and they became friends in just a short time.

"Hey Irithel wanna go to the City?" Nana said. Irithel wasn't sure yet because she heard from one of her master's conversation that he was going to go to a City called Eruditio.

"I don't know Nana, what if my Master saw me?" She said with fear. Nana was confused at that.

"Eh? Didn't I kill him earlier?" She said pointing to her blood stained boomerang. Irithel shook her head. "WAAH? So your Master is currently alive and headless??"

"No Nana that is absurd. What I meant is that Π≈§s are known for their ability to regenerate their dismantled bodies so I'm guessing that he is alive now." Irithel said.

"Where did you get that information?" Layla said.

"I heard it before I became a slave and also because I saw my master armless. I was surprised when he suddenly had arms back the next day."
"Irithel you do know we live in a world where magic and monsters exists. Your master could've just used a spell." Nana said as she did gestures of a magician. It was a funny sight to behold.

"Well Π≈§s do not have magic."

It was then Layla. She did some kind of robot moves that Irithel found weird and funny again.

"Maybe prosthetics?" Layla said with a robot voice.

Irithel chuckled. "You guys are so funny."

Nana slammed her hands on the table, which made the two beings jump a little bit with a little gasp following.

"Let's stop with the worries for now you two! We gon grab clothes for Irithel. Specifically, shopping!" Nana smiled.

The three agreed to each other and Layla decided to leave her precious him in Nana's little house for it was too sispicious. Irithel pretty much had to tell Leo to stay and it took alot of convincing for Irithel that she will be safe.

"Ey! You two ready to go?"

Layla and Irithel nodded and Nana took the lead.

"To Eruditio City we go!"

They were going to enjoy their time until..

Insert a being that crashed to human grounds sfx

The crash made a mist and it made the three lovely people cough. When it cleared, they saw a heavy armored person with black wings.

"Woah he looks so intense..." Nana muttered. Layla went back inside Nana's house and grabbed her gun. Leo instinctively jumped beside to Irithel.

The armored person threw a chain like weapon and it almost hit Nana. He pulled himself to the spot and glared at Nana in an uncomfortable way.

Layla was back and the three(four) grouped theirselves together.

"We are going to have a bad time here." Irithel said to Layla.

"Obvious."

The field was a mess due to the crash. The three was scared but not scared enough to run away without a fight. Will they succeed?

_______

YOu seE, I've been readin manga lately and I think it has been influencing me. H e lp, also im still confiscated so I read manga by borrowing my lolo's phone without ny mom knowing. Lolz, anyway this sucks and r u s h e d