7

CHAPTER 7

THE HUNTERS

Alucard is a demon hunter.

Even though he has a demon arm, he swore to himself to kill the demons that killed his only family. He gritted his teeth and slashed the long ass branches that was blocking his path.

His mind wasn't stable right now because he missed one demon and that ticked him off. His ears suddenly caught up to a wolf screaming in agony. It didn't stop for a while so he decided to search for the source.

He found himself hiding in the bushes, seeing a woman piercing the wolf through it's body. He saw the hooded woman smile like a psycho for a sec.

Alucard shivered and the wolf was on the ground, blood oozing out of its center body. Though he has seen demons bleeding, this was different. A demon's blood is violet and he isn't fazed by that but red blood makes him uncomfortable. ((He has red blood tho. Haha))

The hooded woman sensed Alucard and pulled him out of the bushes without hurting him.

"What brings you here, young man?" The hooded woman said with a forced mature voice to Alucard, her lips looked so soft and her jawline was a-okay. Her small structure but at the same time, it was quite curvy.

Alucard mentally slapped himself for thinking that and went to his serious mode.

"I was just passing by and heard a scream." He said with no fear and sternly looked at her, suddenly making eye contact. She let go of him and put her Scythe down on the ground. The hooded woman finally took off her hood and introduced herself properly.

"My name is Ruby.. What's yours?" She said this time but not forced, it was normal though hesitation was very clear on her.

"Alucard." He introduced.

Ruby nodded at him then looked at his demon arm. She knew this because she read it in a book somewhere.

"Hmm.. A demon, or a man?" She said with curiosity lingering behind her voice. Alucard smiled sadly at her.

"Probably both, haha." He said and scratched his back, feeling awkward when she asked. She smiled cutely at Alucard and this made him wonder why she smiled.

"The wolves are coming!~" Ruby shouted teasingly as all the bushes rattled. She slowly grabbed her Scythe up. The bushes emitted growls, later on to see that it was the wolves. Alucard prepared his sword.

All of them jumped at the both of them once. Ruby smiled again and pushed Alucard harshly away from her Scythe's range.

She spun, stunning the wolves and with no mercy slashing them all of them once. Alucard awed at her. Who wouldn't? After seeing that, he might have some respect for her.

She looked at him.

"Are you shivering?" She wondered if he was scared or not. Alucard returned the smile she gave earlier. He stood up after being pushed.

"Sorry M'lady, but I've seen worst. After all, nothing last forever."

Both stood in the clearing, staring at each other.

******
Haha , kill me pls. And also, this is not the Aluby I was taking about in the last last chapter. Haha

Also don't forget to vote . lol