21

CHAPTER 21

GO

All Roger could remember was going in and out Wasteland. He couldn't remember how he got in a weird forest. His brown coat was gone and his hand had metal blisters.

'Not again..'

He thought and dusted himself off as he stood up from the dirty ground. He tore the pieces of his coat that was in his lower clothing and walked off to nowhere with worry in his mind.

His mind was... Foggy. It was a blur to him. Blur to what just happend. He couldn't explain it but that.

He heavily sighed and tracked Ruby's scent. He had a piece of cloth with him in case that she would suddenly disappear without him knowing.

His eyes widened. Her scent was close to him. What did he exactly do when he turned? Did she figure out that he was a werewolf? Or did he attack her?

His pulse beated like crazy. He worried too much for Ruby—she was like a daughter to him. But he felt ashamed of himself now, for turning. He thought to himself that if Ruby foundout, when he turned, that he was a werewolf, would she accept him again? Especially if her family was killed by a bunch of werewolves?

She won't.

But that's what Roger thinks.

Thinks.

He took heavy steps and composed himself, making himself calm and fixing his clothing. He needed an excuse to why he doesn't have his brown coat..

Two figures came to view—actually its three. One on the ground.

Ruby noticed him and waved her hands. She noticed his missing coat and few scratches. "What happened to you?"

Roger pretended to act tired. "A wolf attacked me. Got my coat and ripped it to pieces then did little injuries on me."

"How unfortunate."

It's good that she bought it.

"Maybe thats why this cute thing is like that." She exclaimed.

Alucard nodded to her and inspected the small pieces of broken metal parts and it was a claw's doing.

"Oho, now what's this?" Roger said and poked the puppeteer.

"Angela is my name." This suprised Roger since he thought that it was just some scrap doll.

"What a cute nameeee." Ruby said.

"This Angela said about Dr. Rooney, do you by any chance know him Sir?" Alucard said and picked up pieces of Angela that was illegible to pick enough. Basically only picking the big ones because picking the small ones is a very huge hassle.

Roger began helping him out. The only thing that Ruby picked was Angela's head. "He lives in Eruditio City. A city that is advanced with technology."

"Then onwards to Eruditio City!" Ruby said excitedly and Angela did a hum after saying that.

A female was currently sad in Eruditio City for not helping her two friends out. She even wondered why Harley appeared. She could've just died, honestly.

----

I am dead. Yes